Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bad Dream

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A Bad Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:58

Maypaw, seeing this, enraged, quickly interfered with the blow and slapped her paw to the ground. "Stop it. You are better than this, Scarletpaw. I know you didn't want to come here.. I was the same way. I ended up practically killing myself. You.. are much, much better than this." she repeated. The Dark Forest cats are all mangrel scum. They will need to be removed, eventually.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 19:00

Scarletpaw had a slight reflex. She turned in mid-air and used her hind legs to aim a kick at her face.

ooc: see how i respectfully put AIMED!? >> to all who see this, may you all use AIMED for future reference ;~; xD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A Bad Dream - Page 3 N6a5zHfA Bad Dream - Page 3 IMrnxD6A Bad Dream - Page 3 GMXQgOOA Bad Dream - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A Bad Dream - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 19:05

Maypaw, noticing this move slightly early, quickly ducked underneath the she-cat who was smaller than she and flipped her over, standing above her with a paw on her chest. "You.. are better than this." she again repeated, staring at her with eyes filled with sorrow and loss. "I do not want you to have to go through what I did." she said, her eyes almost beginning to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 19:08

Scarletpaw held her breath and tried to avoid her gaze, though it kept flashing in her mind. "S- Stop! You can't change what I am!" she hissed. She used her hind legs to rake her belly hard. "Get away!"

A Bad Dream - Page 3 N6a5zHfA Bad Dream - Page 3 IMrnxD6A Bad Dream - Page 3 GMXQgOOA Bad Dream - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 19:10

Maypaw, for once taking the blow, flew off, her face flashing from sheer sadness to anger. "Scarletpaw, you know deep within yourself you can change who you are. It is possible, as I have from the idiotic apprentice I once was, as has others."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 19:13

Scarletpaw scrambled up, tears running down her face. "NO!" she screamed, charging at her angrily.

ooc: we changed a bad dream into a nightmare wtf XD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:31

occ- GUYS D:< *areg plz*

ic- "ENOUGH!" A voice sounded over the clearing loud enough to make all the cats stop what they were doing. Dragonsoul padded out, teeth bared.

Envyshadow stepped inbetween Scarletpaw and Maypaw, pushing Scarletpaw back. "Go and tend to the kit, she can't be in all this immature nonsenc!" he snapped at Scarletpaw. Dragonsoul stood a tail lenth in front of Envyshadow, atempting to make distance between the Dark forest cats, this kit, and the Starclan mites.

She looked at Maypaw "You immature nonsence (lol ive used that twice) is not to be tolorated her, stupid starclan cat!" she growled. "Blame Envyshadow for the lose of your life and i'll cut off your tail!" she hissed "Its your fault, and yours alone!"
She looked at Ebonyroot "This kit, has landed in Dark forest land, he belongs to us!" she said sternly. "Stop filling her head with your kittypet ways!"
She looked around, hoping everything has calmed down
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:40

Scarletpaw obeyed, tending to the kit. "I- I'm sorry," she sighed. Who was she talking to? Herself? Envyshadow? The kit?

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:44

"Who are you calling a kitty-pet?" While she did say this in a very harsh way, she was honestly confused. All of them were Clanborn... what? - - No.. No. Nevermind.
"She is only here because you brought her. She's is lost and I have found her. Scarletpaw, please, as your elder and old clanmate, give me Sorralkit." she asked honestly. She didn't want to have to take the kit by force... and since they were outposting Sorralkit, there weren't a lot of options left..
... really. we should let her post. cx

A Bad Dream - Page 3 PDt1Qqd A Bad Dream - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:49

Scarletpaw blinked. She looked down at Sorralkit, who was somehow called that accidentally by Ebonyroot's rper even though her name was Sarrowkit. She shifted uneasily. "I think Sarrowkit should decide who she wants to be with," she stated nobley.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:16

Envyshadow's ear twitched. It was true, they had done all they could....and even though they wanted this kit, if she had to....she would go with Ebonyroot and there wasnt a think they could do about it. "Your right." he sighed "The kit goes where she wants." Dragonsoul only stood there, with a hatefull expression, in silence.

occ- lol ok we wait now *hides in shadows*
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 14:03

"I think that is a good idea, Envyshadow." she spat. Easily ignoring what this clear dark forest cat had said, she turned her head away from Dragonsoul, and stared deeply into Sarrowkit's eyes, for once letting her expression show exactly how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 15:54

"Oh stay out of this, you arrogent Riverclan mouse-brain!" Envyshadow snarled, lashing his tail. "No one cares what you say!"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 16:16

"Don't be starting anything, lest you want your pelt ripped off. Now is a time to let her decide, remember?" Ebonyroot growled at Envyshadow.

A Bad Dream - Page 3 PDt1Qqd A Bad Dream - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:25

OOC-Sorry for the absence, lost the site URL x3.

IC-Sarrowkit looked back and fourth from Scarletpaw to Ebonyroot. Eventually she looked at EBonyroot, green gaze lined with fear. "Take me back. I want to be a medicine cat, I don't want to shed blood!" she cried, scurrying quickly behind the StarClan cat. "Take me home, please!" Sarrowkit pleaded, eyes alight with fear.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Dream
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next