Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bad Dream

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

A Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:05

"Your heart is tainted by the darkness." Ebonyroot replied, unwavered. "Once you lose your way, it's hard to find your path again."

A Bad Dream - Page 2 PDt1Qqd A Bad Dream - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:11

Scarletpaw shook her head, her violet eyes blazing with anger. "C'mon, Sarrowkit. Just come with me. I saved you, remember? I made the blood go away when you were drowning," she said softly, returning her gaze to the kit.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A Bad Dream - Page 2 N6a5zHfA Bad Dream - Page 2 IMrnxD6A Bad Dream - Page 2 GMXQgOOA Bad Dream - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A Bad Dream - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:15

"The blood that this forest brought upon her." Ebonyroot looked down at Sarrowkit. "Come back with me, you were destined to heal others, not shed needless blood."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:38

"You have no power here, Starclan cat!" Envyshadow growled stalking out of the shadows. When he heard them having a 'coustudy depute' over the new members first life, he and his ways of lieing decided to join. That and Pine told his role-player to. "Sarrowkit, woke up here, and here is where she will stay!" he walked over to Scarletpaw and the kit. He looked at Scarletpaw like a warrior would when telling a younger cat 'I'll handle this now' even he had no idea how he would handle the medicen cat and her highly debate happy role-player.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:55

"I won't let you drag her into evil, outcast scum." Ebonyroot looked at Envyshadow in extreme distaste. "Not like you have with Scarletpaw. I'm sorry you have chosen power and blood lust over peace and honor, but the same will not happen with this one." Her roleplayer thought they were waiting for Sarrowkit to post, but perhaps not. Oh well. The medicine cat swept her tail protectively around the small ThunderClan kit.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:05

Scarletpaw was wondering why they were slightly getting out of their character's true POV. She shrugged it off and took a step back, flattening her ears, letting Envyshadow handle with this StarClan cat.

ooc: try'na do homework xD

A Bad Dream - Page 2 N6a5zHfA Bad Dream - Page 2 IMrnxD6A Bad Dream - Page 2 GMXQgOOA Bad Dream - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:09

occ- lol I didnt know, now I just can't help it XD

ic- Envyshadow returned the cats distastefull look and pick up and paw, baring his teeth. He took a step forward and grabbed the kit by the scruff, carreing her into Scarletpaws 'lap'
"Take care of the kit, Scarletpaw." he mewed, looking back at Ebonyroot almost instantly. "It is not for you to decide this kits outcome, she/he will be a strong warrior!" he growled "Unlike the things you would do to him/her in starclan!"

occ- I feel like im failing .3.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:13

ooc: you are! not. xD C: we love you .w.

ic: Scarletpaw leaned over Sarrowkit, stopping her from escaping. "I'll protect you. Like a sister," she whispered to the kit.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:16

"Get your filthy paws off her!" Ebonyroot yowled with sudden furiosity, raising her hackles and unsheathing her claws, she took swipes aiming at Envyshadow's face. She meant not to hit him, though, only to drive him backwards. She didn't dare snatch the kit back from Scaretpaw though, as she knew the apprentice well enough in life that she wouldn't hurt Sarrowkit... and if she had a sudden change of heart, then so be it. "Is that what Sarrowkit wants? A life of blind ignorance and endless misery? - - Is that what you want? Or would you like to become a medicine cat for your clanmates?" she turned too look at the small ThunderClan kit and her face instantly softened. "You have your clanmates to protect you. That is what the life of a clan cat is all about. You can speak with StarClan and share their infinite wisdom, and be sure that whatever happens to ThunderClan, they are safe and in good paws."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:21

(Am I allowed to join? If not, ignore dis post, but meh)

Maypaw flurried into the forest with a bit of snow on her fur. She ruffled it off, noting again on her speech she was going to give to Envyshadow for causing her to lose everything. Stepping into a clearing, she saw Ebonyroot (who she had learned was apparently the parents of a few of her friends) with her tail around a kit she had seen in ThunderClan, with Envyshadow growling and Scarletpaw a ways away behind him. Clearly they were fighting over the kit, so she padded behind them. "Are you trying to steal another apprentice to ruin their life and cause them to nearly commit suicide?" she spat at Envyshadow. "You are scum. This kit is trying to become the complete opposite of what you fleabags are." She gave a hallowed look at Envyshadow, and instantly pitied Scarletpaw.

(May IS in StarClan, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:26

Scarletpaw said nothing. She dipped down and licked the kits forehead softly. "Don't listen to her," she sighed. "Her head isn't screwed in right," she snickered softly, curling her tail around her paws. The apprentice placed her paws over the kit's ears, drowning out any true information the kit may get. "Nice to see you, Maypaw," she greeted, her eyes filled with fear and confusion, though she tried to cover it up.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:41

"It's not too late to stop this, Scarletpaw." Ebonyroot nodded her head to Maypaw and added especially for the ShadowClan apprentice. "You have a clan know who needs you. A mentor who sees you like another daughter. A mate who would do anything to do. I promise you, what you're doing now will only lead to an untimely and pitiful end. You can be the strongest cat in the world, have all fear you, have bloodied bodies at your feet... but what's it worth in the end? What is the meaning of your life if your only purpose is to end it?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:45

ooc: i hate you ebs XD

ic: Scarletpaw took her paws from the kits ears and plugged her own. "Sh- Shut up, Ebonyroot! I don't have to listen t- to you! They already told m- me that my destiny was here! Wh- Why should I listen to y- you!?" she screeched, her claws digging into her fur with rage and confusion.

ooc: das all i got xD

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:48

"They lied." Ebonyroot blinked. "Fighting like a badger... and lying like a snake. The only two things the Dark Forest are skilled at."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 18:51

Scarletpaw left her spot from protecting the kit and raced towards Ebonyroot with unsheathed claws. "I SAID SHUT UP!!" she hissed loudly, aiming a swift paw at her face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Dream
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next