Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killing time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Killing time   Killing time EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 11:54

Envyshadow walked on the side of the Thunderpath, just outside the Thunderclan border. His fur was moist and his nose was white with a few snowflakes. Why would anyone be out in leaf-bare? And so far from their den? Envyshadow wasn't perticularly tired, but he was thinner then the handy dandy clan cats who had nothing but food and warmth. He didn't really care though. His life was enjoyable, pretty boring the last few moons though. Envyshadow looked up and looked around. There was a thin layer of snow under his paw, but the sky was clear. Shadowclan teritory looked marshy and distastfull as usual and Thunderclan teitory looked brown and white with a few green trees like all leaf bares. He sighed and walked on, torwards Highstones.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 8:25

OOC:Don't kill me,but attack if you want,but don't do serious damge,just a scratch or two.
IC:Tawnypaw was by the Thunderpath,collecting herbs.She often came here,because sometimes she found usefull herbs here.She then scented a rouge,and seen him."Who are you?"Mewed Tawnypaws calm voice as she looked across the Thunderpath.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 9:39

occ- nah, Shadow's not in the mood~

ic- Envyshadows ears twitched, hearing a voice call across the thunderpath. He looked up, it was a large she-cat, brown pelt, black markings. By her sent, she was most likely a medicen cat. He debated what to reply..."A Skyclan exile." he growled evenly. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 10:35

The fur on Tawnypaw's back bristled a little bit,but she stayed calm."May I ask,why were you exiled?" She asked calmly

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 13:47

ooc: i wan' join c:

ic: Scarletpaw ran towards Tawnypaw. She had just one more question to ask her. "And Tawnypaw, what does Goldenro-" she stopped short, scenting something slightly familiar. Her fur stood on end when she recognized Envyshadow. She tried to act as if she'd never seen the tom before. "C'mon, Tawnypaw. W- We should get going," she persisted, prodding her side softly.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Killing time N6a5zHfKilling time IMrnxD6Killing time GMXQgOOKilling time JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Killing time GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 19:56

Envyshadow looked around, there were no monsters this time of year. He stalked closer, grinning evily. "Aww lets see...." he began. "I...nearly murdered a Skyclan warrior!" he chuckled. His eyes flickered to Scarletpaw and he smiled "Oh hello, Scarletpaw." he said "Training going...well?" he chuckled. He knew the older cat would wonder what he was talking about, oh goodie.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 2:12

Tawnypaws gaze stayed steady,and she ignored Scarletpaw."Well,you've been a very bad cat,haven't you? I bet you'll be going to the Dark Forest,won't you?" She mewed,her gaze fixed on Envyshadow.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 8:58

Envyshadow laughed and put his tail around his paws "I trained in the dark forest, I currently train apprentices in the dark forest, I have earned my place, so your statement is correct." he looked at Scarletpaw again. "And I'm not the only one." he added.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 16:22

Scarletpaw gave a small nod. "H- Hey, there," she replied very softly. When Tawnypaw did not react, she began to inch away, Envyshadow looked up at her. "And I'm not the only one." Those words made a shudder creep down her spine. She tried to act as if she hadn't heard that and changed the subject. "S- So, ah, I hope you have a nice day, we'll be going now," she said quickly, beginning to nose Tawnypaw's ear and softly whispering, "let's go. Before you get killed." What she said, it even frightened herself. What did I mean by that? Did she mean that Envyshadow was going to harm her, or Scarletpaw herself?

Killing time N6a5zHfKilling time IMrnxD6Killing time GMXQgOOKilling time JySwIyJ
Killing time GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 17:22

Her sleek brown and black fur bounced across a bush, to another one, and another, staying above the frost, wet, mush snow covered ground. SHe saw the thunderpath, and her eyes lit up. "A real thunderpath, cool!" She leaped onto the frost, and hissed at it's coldness before padding on. SHe hid under a dieing fern frond and wathced the qurraling cats. "What are they talking about?" She poked her head out, looked across the thunderpath, then darted over and bumped into Tawnypaw's leg. "Oof!" she mewed, rubbing her head, then darted deeper into the pine marsh, ehading straight for ShadowClan's camp.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 22:13

>_> your a kit no? you shouldnt be posting here, espesially if your in thunderclan. Lets continue guys.

ic- Envyshadows tail swayed, he heard Scarletpaw wisper something, but he didnt quite catch what. It was most likely telling the medicen cat to leave, before she got killed. He smiled 'Why don't we mess around a bit' he thought. "Me?" he said "I'm not in the mood to kill right now." he chuckled. "Now you however.." he looked at Scarletpaw intently. "Should be." he smiled "After all, Sootshadow did teach you the 'killing bite' last night, now didn't she?" his voice sounded devious. "Why don't you..try it out." he picked his paw up and licked it casually.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 22:22

ooc: oh mah gawd i think i just got the chills for some reason XD

ic: Scarletpaw frowned. Couldn't Envyshadow take a hint? She was obviously trying to hide the fact she was training in the Dark Forest. What he said had caught her off guard. "I- I..." She fell silent. The she-cat closed her eyes and said nothing. After a few heartbeats, she finally uttered,"Tawnypaw..." Scarletpaw looked up. "Go search for herbs elsewhere. I don't want you to quarrel with me or with Envyshadow," she said softly. She gave the tom a sideways glance. "I can't. She's in my Clan. She's our medicine cat," she explained nervously.

Killing time GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 3:46

Tawnypaw looked at the two cats.She knew that Scarletpaw and Envyshadow where both Dark Forest cats,but she still stayed calm,because she knew she wasn't in any trouble."Yes,Envyshadow.A clan cat can not attack a medicine cat.It is against everything they know" She explained.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 11:09

Envyshadow bursted out laughing. Despite his age, he still acted like he always had...oh yes. He unsheathed his claws, for two reasons. First to make a point, but also because they should have been out in the first place. "I'm sure you knew Shinepool, the old Thunderclan medicen cat." he said after he finsihed laughing. "I'm sure you heard she...died, or disspared...whatever Thunderclan told you." he walked closer to Tawnypaw "I was a clan cat, but I still killed her." he sat back down "Who says this one over there wouldnt do the same."
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 11:32

"Well,I know Scarletpaw isn't as bad as you,you lowly rouge!" Hissed Tawnypaw,lashing her tail.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next