Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killing time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Killing time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

"Hehe, no you don't." he said looking at her like she was a arrogent kit "I watch her in the dark forest, you watch her while she has to hide her bloodlust from you kittypets!" he enjoyed lieing, and he was so good at it.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Scarletpaw was shocked that Tawnypaw already knew. How'd she find out? This wasn't important at the moment, she decided. The she-cat lowered her head as Envyshadow and Tawnypaw argued. "I- I don't know what I am supposed to do. Which one is best to do?" she wondered aloud.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Killing time - Page 2 N6a5zHfKilling time - Page 2 IMrnxD6Killing time - Page 2 GMXQgOOKilling time - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Killing time - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

occ- lol a little drags action here. If anyone thinks this is godmodding...im sorry.

ic- Dragonsoul's voice rang in Scarletpaws ear "Make your mentor happy, your dark forest mentor that is." Envyshadow was not completly focused on anyone cat, acting like he was calm and didnt care. "Show this kittypet your not to be messed with, she thinks your weak, are you weak?"

occ- now...my idea is drags is messing around....but ill take it back if anyones bothered eue
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 pm

"N- No, I'm not weak- b- but... I..." she stammered underneath her breath. She looked at Tawnypaw steadily. She gave a heavy sigh and unsheathed her claws slowly.

Killing time - Page 2 N6a5zHfKilling time - Page 2 IMrnxD6Killing time - Page 2 GMXQgOOKilling time - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

"What if everything their teaching you is wrong?" Dragonsoul's voice edged inside her "Sootshadow will be so proud, if you give this cat something to remember your not weak!" Dragonsoul's voice tugged at Scarletpaws inner thoughts. "Your a warrior!"

occ- eh, ill get better at this over time XD
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Scarletpaw crouched down, pawing at her head. S- Stop! Get out of my head! Y- You...! She gave a loud yowl before charging at Tawnypaw and aimed at her shoulders to pin her down.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm

OOC: *resisting the urge to join so bad* or... can I? o3o
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

ooc: chu can i believe XD

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Shadowsong had been out hunting for the clan when she heard a familiar yowl of her apprentice Scarletpaw. Immediately, she stopped stalking a small toad she had found and rushed to see why she was causing so much commotion. As she peered out of the brush at the edge of the territory, she saw Scarletpaw running towards Tawnypaw before her eyes landed on Envyshadow. He looks familiar... She thought before her attention was back on the two apprentices. "Scarletpaw!" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Scarletpaw slipped right before she could lay a claw on the apprentice. She fell on her back and scrambled up immediately, fur flared up. "Sh- Shadowsong!?" she yowled, a wave of fear crashing over her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Envyshadow smiled "You were almost there, if you hadn't broken concentration, you would have gotten her." he said. "Hmp, and you said she wouldn't attack." he chuckled at Tawnypaw, who was probolly dazed in shock.

"No!" the voice boomed in her head "Don't stop! kill her!"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Scarletpaw was too shocked to speak. The voice in her head buzzed around angrily and she gave a grunt, clenching her eyes closed. "I- I- I don't- Shadowsong! What will she think of me!?" she cried.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Shadosong stared down at her apprentice. "Scarletpaw, what were you doing?" She hissed before glaring. "You know, never mind. Both of you, go back to camp." Suddenly her eyes landed back on Envyshadow as she tried to remember where she had seen this cat. "As for you, get out of our territory!" She growled, her tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"W- We were just playing," she lied, staring down at her paws. She sulked silently as she took a few paces forward.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Envyshadow looked down. This entire time they had been on the edge of the border, and he was still on the thunderpath. "I was never on your teritory." he snorted at he prepared to move one. "See you in training, Scarletpaw." he chuckled, before walking away into the mist. "Oh, and Shadowsong." he called, loud enough for them all to hear "Dragonsoul says hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Thunderpath-
Jump to: