Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next Lives

Go down 
+6
Frosty
~Rainwhisper~
Mossy
Pinely-san
Sandlyness
Reaper King
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Next Lives  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 14:11

"That sounds like what happens to me, only it's real," he said, showing her his sliced tail, which was ripped in half.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Next Lives  - Page 4 N6a5zHfNext Lives  - Page 4 IMrnxD6Next Lives  - Page 4 GMXQgOONext Lives  - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Next Lives  - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 15:43

Dispare narrowed his eyes at the she-cat that framed him, but he could not threaten her anyways so he left the comment to suffer and die. He ran his white right paw over the ground in front of him and behind the trail his paw left behind there was deeper scored marks that looked like slashes from cats claws, that of which he was without...

Next Lives  - Page 4 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 16:30

Ravenmark flicked his ear as his tail stopped moving the leaves. "I am Ravenmark." he said simply in a deep, young voice.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10013

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 17:42

"Why are you not talking to the others?" She asked

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 18:44

Ravenmark blincked "I keep to myself unless I'm needed." he mewed. "Others usually overlook or underestemate me because of this." He turned his head to the right, making his scar fully visible. It looked like a bird had clawed his eye out, which is exattally what happen.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011 - 17:27

"Well I am not that kind of cat." She mewed, "You can be my friend if you want. What clan are you going to be in?" She asked

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 16:41

"River." he replyed "My thick coat should give it away." he chuckled showing the first bit of emotion since he arived
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 12:36

Dispare sat there watching the other cats in their little groups chatting, he just simply flicked his spit ear and rustled the leaves behind him with his tail

OOC: why isn't anyone talk to him! D:
...of course he's blood thristy and mean, but I'm going to have to find him a mate soon...completely off topic x3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 13:24

Ravenmarks ear twitched and his eye darted over to Dispare. He was trying the same stratigy he had been before this she-cat came over. He looked menencing and strong, but perhaps....
Ravenmark kept his eyes on him while he debated weather or not to invite him over....
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 15:43

Bramblewind cast a glare at the she-cats. Man, she wished she were the only she cat. "Cool!" she meowed, now standing next to Ravenmark. "I always wanted a scar, but Mom never let's me get anything!" she exlaimed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 19:25

Ravenmark looked at Bramblewind like she was a badger for a moment before holding back a sharp responce. He tried his best not to show emotion "No you don't." he sighed "At leist your mother protected you..." he could understand why a cat would want a scar, but not in the way he got his.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 14:24

"What this cat says is the truth," he meowed flicking his scared ear and a paw that looked just fine,"yet I've never regeted them," he addedlooking away again, somewhere off in the distince

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7423

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 16:09

Silentyowl looked at her paws, not sure what to really say. A leaf fell off the tree right above her, landing on her nose. The tabby let out a yowl, falling backwards before noticing what had landed on her. "Oh..." she whispered, still laying on her back.

Next Lives  - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 16:13

Lightsoul glanced back. "I don't know what clan I am going to be in yet..." She paused for a moment then said, "I want it to be a surprise when I am born."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 17:12

The sudden outburst even startled him. He staggered backwards into Dispare. His fur shot up, bristling.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Next Lives  - Page 4 N6a5zHfNext Lives  - Page 4 IMrnxD6Next Lives  - Page 4 GMXQgOONext Lives  - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Next Lives  - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Lives
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next