Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next Lives

Go down 
+6
Frosty
~Rainwhisper~
Mossy
Pinely-san
Sandlyness
Reaper King
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Next Lives  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 9:32

Frostpoppy glanced at the scared cat and padded over to her. " Hello, don't worry, we won't hurt you." She whispered gently.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 9:45

"Some of us won't." she muttered, glaring at Despair.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7423

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 9:47

The she-cat let out a small hiss at Frostpoppy, but then she let out a sigh and let her fur fall flat. "So-sorry." she whispered, as she looked around. "I-I just don't trust many people..." she meowed, still whispering.

Next Lives  - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 9:56

Frostpoppy's eyes widened when the unfamiliar cat hissed at her, but calmed down when the other cat did as well. " It's okay, I understand. It's safer to keep your distance, eh? But I promise I won't hurt you, you can't trust me." She purred, her eyes purple eyes glowing with happiness.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 10:19

The she-cat nodded, as she pawed at the ground. "My name is Silentyowl." she meowed quietly, as she gazed at her paws. "I am going to be born in RiverClan, but I run away to WindClan as a kit."

Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 10:28

Frostpoppy's eyes widened again. " Really? I am going to be born in RiverClan too, but I'll run away to SkyClan." She meowed sadly. " Who are your parents gonna be?" She asked in a high pitched voice, almost like a kit's.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10014

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 10:34

Lightsoul kept her eyes on Ravenmark, "Who are you?" She asked again.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 10:56

Happysoul decided to at least wander about and meet some new cats. He slowly trudged over to Poppyfrost and Silentyowl. "May I join you both?" he asked politely, rubbing his wounded eye. "I'm Happysoul," he breathed sadly.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Next Lives  - Page 3 N6a5zHfNext Lives  - Page 3 IMrnxD6Next Lives  - Page 3 GMXQgOONext Lives  - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Next Lives  - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 11:35

" Of course!" Frostpoppy meowed. She noticed how meloncholy he sounded. Frostpoppy tilted her head to the side. " You don't sound very happy. What's wrong?" She asked, concern replacing the happiness in her gaze.

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 12:39

"Oh, nothing. I'm always like this. I'm just a bit down to see that everyone's enjoying their freedom. Look at me. I don't have freedom. Only when i'm away from Mom." He shuddered and buried his face in the she-cat's shoulder. "I like it here! I don't want to go back! I don't want to!" Happysoul's fur bristled up, and he stepped back. "S- sorry..." He was acting like an overgrown kit! "N- Nice to meet you both."

Next Lives  - Page 3 N6a5zHfNext Lives  - Page 3 IMrnxD6Next Lives  - Page 3 GMXQgOONext Lives  - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:02

Frostpoppy laughed, then looked at Happysoul. " It's okay. We all come back one day. Sadly, we can't pick our fate, all we can do is struggle through it." She meowed gently, resting her fluffy tail on his shoulder. " Anyway, I'm Frostpoppy." She introduced herself.

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:03

"Happysoul," he repeated. He looked at Silentyowl firmly. "Why are you so frightened?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:44

Silentyowl sighed, as she looked at Frostpoppy. "My mother is going to be Badgerfang." she meowed, before turning to Happysoul. "You see...I'm haunted by a nightmare almost every night. Shadowy forms of my clan-mates attacking me...killing me. Everyone once in a while, I am saved, but I always hear a whisper telling me to be careful, cause they are coming after me, and I am not safe anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:51

Frostpoppy eyes widened again, which the always seemed to do. " Thats horrible!" She exclaimed in horror. " Anyway, my mother gonna be Moonfrost." SHe said, trying to distract Silentyowl from the memory.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:56

Silentyowl blinked at Frostpoppy. "Really? Well, I do hope we meet before I leave to join WindClan." Silentyowl meowed, forgetting all about her dream, but she was still talking quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives    Next Lives  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Lives
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next