Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I have no title xD

Go down 
+2
Stormclaw
Moose~Coldglance
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

I have no title xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:51

OOC: One more post xD

IC: Moonpaw's eyes widened in astonishment. This cat again! This striped she-cat..so very familiar. "Do I know you?" She asked.

I have no title xD - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:55

Envyshadow looked at Hazelnut and blincked when he heard Moonpaw talking to her. "Moonpaw, thats your mates Mother." he said dryly.

occ- lol one MORE post xD NOW WAIT FOR STORM >.> you too Drags....o3o i know...XD
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:58

OOC: MEH. >:U

IC: Moonpaw's heart dropped. It felt like she had, had the air knocked out of her. "Stripedspine has family in the Dark Forest?" Then the truth came clear. Stripedspine was part of the Dark Forest too! He was..bad.

I have no title xD - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:04

"What did you expect?" Envyshadow snorted.

occ- ouo
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 13:06

Stormclaw looked at Moonpaw and Envyshadow 'how in the world did this fight start?'

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 14:18

"Now, now, Moonpaw." Fireflash stepped from the bushes. "Is it really all that bad that your mate's mother is here with us? I mean, that just makes it better, right?" she purred.

I have no title xD - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 15:33

"I can speak for myself thanks!" she snapped at Envyshadow. She was taller than Stormclaw and Envyshadow, also older. Her voice dropped to a whisper, barely audible to anyone except Envyshadow."Should I say I'm blind?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:55

Envyshadow licked his paw "I dont care." he chuckled. He looked at Moonpaw, opened his mouth to say something, but decided not to. He glared at Fireflash. Oh great, these two mouse brains would make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 3:53

She knew it might make that she-cat hate Stripedspine more and mewed "I'm blind aswell as you are."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 8:03

Envyshadow licked his paws. Annnnd they just did. He shook his head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 8:05

occ- sorry for double post but: I JUST REMEMBERED THIS IS STORMS TOPIC AND HE HAS A REASON TO BE HERE SO WE SHOULD STOP SPAMMINIG IT UP AND LET HIM POST.

kthxbai ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no title xD   I have no title xD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no title xD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2