Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brother bonding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Envypaw had been dragged in some kind of hunting trip with his older brother, Snakebite. Who talked him into this again? He followed behind Snakebite with a grim look on his face
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 pm

"Lighten up Envypaw",he said light-heartedly. The tom had to go hunting for the fresh-kill pile was low. He didn't want to leave him alone with Sootshadow.

Brother bonding 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Envypaw sighed "I wish I had a friend" he murrmered. He wanted someone to talk to, and He hated having to talk to Snakebite. He looked up at Snakebite, he really just wished his brother was like him.

Occ- we aren't even five minuets into the walk and envy is starting a depressing convo .3.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Snakebite gave a sigh,"I know most people here don't like you Including me , but some people just can't understand you like me." The tom didn't want to say what he acctually thought, he dissaproved of everything he did yet he couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

OOC: The slanted words are just him thinking XD he's so shallow

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Envypaws eyes grew into the kind and careing eyes of Dragonsouls "But Brother!" He yowled "Your all I have, Snakefire!" He stoped himself the second he realised he said snakefire. Blincking in confusion his eyes grew back into the cold eyes of his.

Occ- a little drags action there, you notice that our friendship started with Snake and Drags and how drags was overpertected of snake and all, then it turned into...this .3.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Snakebite stopped short as he heard that name, he then turned away. "Do..Not..call..me..that",he said with anger. He knew of the tom yet anger filled his eyes every time he heard of him. he sighed," You're my brother but i won't always be here to protect you, envypaw.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Envypaw narrowed his eyes "I don't need protection, I need a brother." He growled. He smirked "Your mate killed our mother, you know." He mewed "You really are like me if that dosnt make you sad." He gritten his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Snakebite gritted his theeth,"I have no feelings for that she-cat you call out mother. If she really wanted to be our mother she should have stayed with us".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Envypaw let out a breath of amusment "I guess you wouldn't care about Sootshadows family either, hmm?" he asked deveiously.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Snakebite whipped around behind him and scowled,"You wouldn't dare mess with them". He then crouched into position as he pounced on a bird in a low branch of a tree. He cleanly killed it and purred.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,

Last edited by Snakebite on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15131

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

The member 'Snakebite' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Brother bonding Mistpe10
Brother bonding Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Envypaw sat down and licked a drop of old blood off of his claw "Would I?" he asked Snakebite, then he got up and circled Snakebite deviously "Would I make Sootshadow feel how I did?" he asked, taking the bird away from Snakebite and looking at it evily "Would I take their sorry pelts and paint a picture with their blood?" he asked as he begen to rip the birds warm body into bits. He throw the birds shreaded body back at Snakebite and stood up deveiously "I would...... and I did." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Snakebite batted the apprentices head,"Get those foolish thoughts of death out of your head. There is no nead for them". He started to pad forward before he turned back,"Sootshadow is my family to, And i will do anything to defend the ones I love",he said through narrowed eyes.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 am

Envypaw chuckled "You do that." He padded around "I just can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees he mother and brother dead on the ground." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brother bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother bonding   Brother bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother bonding
Page 1 of 1