Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)

Go down 
+9
Karkitty
*Bluekit
Ninja Nyanstarrr
Stormclaw
Morning
not fish
Sun
Mossy
Rainy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:11

OoC: We're plunging neck deep into the waters of the plot, here, folks. ;D

It was barely sunrise, and a sleek, light gray-and-white tabby cat approached the tunnel to the camp of Thunderclan. A smirk sat on her face, but she soon wiped it away, pausing a moment to compose herself. She rearranged her expression to one that you might see on a cat that has been lost for several days and is about to give up. Once ready, the she-cat sat down facing the entrance to the camp, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:30

Manypaw strode out of his den,smellling something,odd."Hello?"he called softly through the exit.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:34

The she-cat stood and padded over, dragging her paws and pretending to look excited.
"Oh, thank goodness somebody else is here!" she cried. "Please, I need help. I hurt my paw, and I've been left behind by my owners!"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:39

"Manypaw!"
A harsh female voice hissed.
"This kittypet has entered our territory, and you choose to not chase them away?"
Silversoul approached them, snarling at the stranger. She gave away nothing of her blindness.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:40

"Please," the she-cat said, this time adding a pitiful whimper. "Just let me get better, and I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:41

Deadstar poked his head out of his den, and immediately reduces his eyes to slits. He padded warily over to the cat and circled her. "Who are you, and why do you think you can just pad right into my territory?" he growled.

The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Morning

Morning

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:45

"Let her stay," begged Morningpaw "Please?" She was excited to see a new face around.

OOC: o3o
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:46

"I-I... I got left by my owners," she repeated. Her soft green eyes suddenly looked worried. "You're not gonna just leave me, are you?" The tabby cat took a step forward, flinching when she rested on a certain paw. "I could get an infection! I could starve to death!"
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:52

Deadstar frowned, blue eyes flickering with unreadable flames. "You didn't answer my question; Why did you think you can walk wherever you want?"

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:56

"I got lost!"
There was some venom behind her words this time, but it was gone in a split second.
"Please, just help me," she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:02

Reluctance tugged at his pelt, and there was an odd voice in his head screaming for him to say no.
Deadstar flattened his ears. "Fine. But I'll have you watched carefully. I see or hear anything aside from recovery about you, you're gone with a scar," he warned, still sounding hostile. He flicked a tail at his deputy. "Bring her to Shinepool, and watch her carefully."

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:08

The she-cat's face relaxed into a grateful look.
"Thank you," she mewed softly. Limping after him, she caught up and walked beside the leader. Her pelt gave off an odd scent, but it was sweet and pleasing. "My name is Vixen," she introduced herself.

OoC: Lol 'you were all nice to me and now you're my best frand!"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:11

"I haven't even started training"he growled.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:16

OOC: ..? .__. Wtf..
Lul Rayne. x3

IC: Deadstar's tail twitched, and he beckoned to Silversoul. "So you're a kittypet?" he asked dryly.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:17

Vixen winced, then gave Deadstar a weak smile.
"If you mean a human pet, then yes, I was." She emphasized the was, then sighed. "They just packed up and left. I'm not sure if they forgot about me, or purposefully left me behind, but here I am, owner-less and lost."

OoC: You're gonna have to trust her eventually. She needs to be trained in the ways of your clan .3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)   The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Second Stranger (All of TC, POST)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next