Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night of the Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

Night of the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:42 pm

This is the clans for the book:
ThunderClan
Leader: Nightstar (Black tom)
Deputy: Littletail (White tom)
Warriors: Sunnynose (A black tom with a golden spot on his nose), Daisypool (A pale gray she-cat), Roseleaf (White she-cat with gray spots on her pelt), Frostpelt (White she-cat), Ashear,(Black tom with a gray ear) Leaftail, (Brown she-cat) Fallowstripe, Vinefang,(Gray tom with black stripes) Lionwhisker. (Golden tom)
Apprentices: Emberpaw (Golden she-cat), Patchpaw (Brown tom with golden patches), Slatepaw (gray tom), Adderpaw (Silver tom with gray marking around his eyes), Driftpaw (Brown tom with golden spots)
Queens: Hollyflower (Gray she-cat), Speckleclaw (Brown she-cat with gray and black speckles all around her body) Littleleaf (White she-cat) Brightdawn (Ginger she-cat with golden stripes down her back)
Elders: Aspentail (Brown tom), Hailpelt (White tom), Flintfang (Gray she-cat)
MC: Cloverleaf (White tom with brown spots)
MCA: Sunpaw (Golden tom) (Brother is Driftpaw, Father is Lionwhisker, Mother is Leaftail)

ShadowClan
Leader: Crowstar (Black tom with light blue eyes)
Deputy: Hollyclaw (White she-cat)
Warriors: Blackear (Gray tom with a black ear), Bearclaw (Light brown tom with a dark brown paw), Ashfur (Gray tom), Fangdawn (Black tom with gray markings around his mouth), Flowerstem (White she-cat with brown stripes), Frosttail (White tom), Embereye (Golden tom), Ravenlily (Gray she-cat with blue eyes),
Apprentices: Adderpaw, Stormpaw, Littlepaw, Owlpaw, Shadowpaw. (Black tom with light blue eyes)
Queens: Oakleaf, Sunnytail, Firepelt,
Elders: Patchfall, Beetail, Mudfang
MC: Whispertail (Gray tom)
MCA: Duskpaw (Gray she-cat with blue eyes)
Kits: Fangkit, Halfkit, Pinekit (Mother: Oakleaf, father: Bearclaw)

RiverClan
Leader: Rainstar
Deputy: Stormpelt
Warriors: Lakeclaw, Cloudeye, Eelpelt, Lilyflower, Embershine, Dawnear, Brokenriver
Apprentices: Frostpaw, Fallowpaw, Hailpaw, Reedpaw, Ryepaw, Icypaw
Queens: Tallpelt, Goldentail, Sunfur, Stonemist,
Elders: Mistfall, Wetfur, Dawnfur
MC: Echosong (Fluffly white she-cat, has long hair.)
MCA: Brightpaw (Blind)
Brightpaw, and Icypaw are kits of Rainstar and Lakeclaw.

WindClan
Leader: Mudstar
Deputy: Birdflight
Warriors: Brownpelt, Pinetail, Ashear, Nightwind, Berrybee, Hollyheart, Sunnystorm, Patchwind,
Apprentices: Slatepaw, Blizzardpaw, Flintpaw, Oakpaw, Poppypaw, Dashpaw (Brown tom)
Queens: Graypelt, Dusttail, Brightpool, Brindleleaf
Elders: Vinepuddle, Hazeltail, Leafear, Hawkface, Sliverstem
MC: Rabbitleap (White tom, has long legs.)
MCA: Hollypaw (Black she-cat with green eyes)

Night of the Shadows ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm

I wrote this chapter:

Prologue
Shadows covered the forest. A dark gray she-cat ran thought the forest as a bigger, black tom followed more slowly. She ran ahead then stopped as she waited for him to get closer, then she ran ahead again until she was at the lake. “Ravenlily, why did you bring me all the way to the lake?” The tom asked as he stopped and stared at her.
Slowing down to a stop, Ravenlily turned and looked at the black tom with her green eyes glowing happily. “Crowstar, calm down. We will return to the camp in a little bit. I just thought that with the moon almost full, this would be a good time to tell you.”
“Tell me what?” Crowstar meowed as he moved closer to her. His light blue eyes shined in the moonlight.
“That I am going to have kits…our kits” She whispers in his ear. “I knew you wanted them badly, they will be just like you. Strong even when they are just born. I wanted you to know as soon as I knew. Only you know about them so far.” She put her tail on his pelt and starts to purr.
“Ki..kits…” He stared at her. “Kits……..our kits. I hope they look like you, and has eyes like your too.” He meowed and smiled as he looked at the green eyes of his mate. He looked at the sky. “We should be heading back; some cats might start to wake up soon. Should we tell them about the kits?”
“They will find out in time, I will be right there. I want to go for a little walk.” She put her nose on his ear and walked away. She was overjoyed. She was waiting for this for many moons. After a while she was at near Shadowclan’s and Thunderclan’s border. She was about to head back to the camp when she heard something coming. Ravenlily started to run as when a cage landed on her. She let out a loud wail as she saw a big two-leg holding something long. It pointed it at her. She let out a loud wail hoping that maybe a cat would hear. There was a loud noise that came from the long thing, and her world went black.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 pm

I also wrote this chapter:
Chapter 1

Crowstar stared into the forest. It was becoming sundown “Crowstar, it’s been seven moons, I don’t think she is coming back” The voice made him jump. He looked at where the voice came from to see a small gray tabby, his littermate, beside him. “I know you miss her, but she is gone, where she went I don’t know. Starclan has not given me a sign yet”
“Whispertail, you don’t understand. The night she went missing, she told me something that I thought would change my life, but now that she is gone, that has changed my life even more that I thought.” He mewed sadly
“What did she tell you, Crowstar?” The brown eyes started at him as if he was just seeing Starclan for the first time.
“She…she told me….that she was going to have our kits. If she had not disappeared…they would have been born by now…” He let out a long sigh. “I just hope that she and the kits are safe.”
“Crowstar!” A yowl came from across the camp. Crowstar looked up to see Hollyclaw running toward him “You can’t keep on looking at the forest. We need to leave to the….Whispertail?” Hollyclaw looked at Whispertail. Crowstar followed where she was looking and saw that Whispertail had not even turned around and was staring at the trees.
They both let out a long sigh when Whispertail looked at them after a little while that seemed like forever. “Starclan just gave me a sign….it was very strange, I don’t even understand it.” He looked at them as if they already knew what it meant. “I saw Blackstar, the leader from Shadowclan when the battle of Starclan and the Place of No Stars. There were shadows everywhere. He told me ‘Whispertail, they are returning. Two who are clan born yet is not born in a clan, will come and save all the clans from there shadows, and the birds will meet again.’ Then he turned into shadows”
“Hmmmm…. I do not know what it means” Hollyclaw said. He looked back at the cats that were staring at them. “Crowstar, I think we should go. Before the other clans start without us, You know how they can be.”
Crowstar let out a long sigh and nodded “We shall leave now.” He summoned the cats with a wave of his tail. “Let’s get going, Shadowclan, the other clans must be waiting for us.” He led off into the forest. What happened to you, Ravenlily? I thought that we would be happy together. He thought. He sighed, and looked up. He was near the spot where they talked that night. He looked back at his clan that was following. Owlpaw was trying to push his sister Littlepaw over, while Fangdawn tried to break them up. He smiled. Maybe our kits would have been like that, always play fighting, showing that they would be warriors, maybe one would turn out to be a medicine cat, just like Whispertail. He looked at the fallen tree. He waited until all cats had jumped up before he did. He ran ahead and jumped on the tree that all the leaders stood on.
“We thought you might not come, Crowstar. We was about to start without you.” Nightstar, the leader of Thunderclan, meowed. “The gathering will now start” He yelled. All cats stopped talking and stared at the leaders. “Thunderclan has been doing well; we have a new litter of kits, and three new warriors. Sunnynose, Daisypool, and Ashear.” All the cats looked at the three cats as they stood up and they started to call out the names of the warriors. Crowstar saw that the new leader of Riverclan was gone, and in her place was Stormpelt. “Hunting as been well and we hope that it will stay that way.” Nightstar dipped his head and stepped back.
Stormpelt moved forward. “Hunting has also been good. Rainstar is gone because one of her kits is sick so she is staying in the camp to take care of it. For now I will take her place, she should be back soon.” He meowed. “We have no new warriors but we have some new apprentices, Reedpaw and Frostpaw. Lakepaw, Cloudpaw, and Lilypaw will become warriors soon. Maybe in the next day or so.” He stepped back and let Crowstar move forward.
He stared at all the cats. They were all looking at him as they waited for him to talk. “Hunting has also been good in Shadowclan. We have no new warriors, but we should get some soon. We have many kits born this leaf-fall, so we hope that the hunting will stay well. That is all I have to say.” He moved back as the last leader took his place.
“Windclan have been doing well with hunting, no thanks to Thunderclan.” Mudstar growled “We will keep a sharp eye our borders.” He looked at Nightstar with narrow eyes. Then looked back at the clans “We have a few new kits and will hope that the pray will keep on running. That is all I have to say. Is all the clans said what they wanted to?” When all the leaders nodded, he jumped out of the tree and ran into the trees with his deputy, Birdflight, and the rest of his warriors running after him
“What got into him?” Meowed Littletail, the Thunderclan deputy. “Why does he think we have been the one stealing the rabbits from him?” Littletail got up and looked at his leader. “Should we head back so we are sure that Mudstar won’t attack our camp.” When Nightstar nodded they raced off into the trees also.
“We should be going to, before Rainstar starts to miss us.” Whisper Stormpelt to Crowstar. “I have heard that Mudstar and Nightstar have been fighting over a few dead rabbits that Windclan found. They think Thunderclan killed them, but I bet a rogue did.” He hopped down and with a flick of his tail then disappeared into the trees with the rest of the clan.
“Well, Shadowclan, I guess we are going also.” Crowstar jumped down. “Well have many things to take care of.” He followed Hollyclaw into the trees with the rest of the cats on his tail. He looked up at the full moon. It has been seven full moons, where are you my dear. Where are you?

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 am

Back to posting!
Chapter 2

“Mom, tell us the story again! Please! We’ll be quite!” A dusky gray she-cat kit ran up to a dark gray she-cat that was lying on her back in the sun. The she-cat flipped over and purred as a black kitten jumped on his sister from the shadows. “Ah!” The gray kitten mewed as she fell over on the grass.
“Shadow, get off of Dusk, and, Dusk, I will tell you the story.” She waited until they were both sitting up. “I come from the wild. I was known to the other kitty-pets as a wild cat. The kitty-pets thought we ate living animals and we put bones in our nests. We were feared” She hissed. Dusk let out a mew and hid behide her brother. “I came from Shadowclan. We hunted at night. Darkness was our friends. We never did like to see the light. We always had dark fur like ours to help us hide. We are known to the other clans as ones that are cold hearted, but we are not. We are as kind as the other clans, but some of us just like to fight that much, our leader wasn’t like that. I was known as Ravenlily, your father was Crowstar, the leader of Shadowclan. When I first told him about that I was going to have you. He was overjoyed, but then a two-leg, or a housefolk. Came and took me away that night. I wish I could go back. But I knew I would never make it.” Ravenlily let out a big sigh and looked at her kits. Dusk was still hiding be hide Shadow. “Soon, my kits, we will go back to Shadowclan so you can meet your dad and become warriors, or a medicine cat.” She wrapped her tail around her kits to pull them closer. “I wish I was still with your father. You would have liked him, and he could have told you about all the battles he was in. I know you would like that.”
“Mom, why can’t we go to the forest? We are five moons old. I think we can make it! After all, I thought a long time ago, you said that if the warrior code did not get changed, we could be training to be warriors right now! Right? And we are even almost six moons old!” Shadow looked up at Ravenlily with big blue eyes. “Can we mom? We both want to go. Right Dusk?”
“Right! I want to become a medicine cat! I want to be close with Starclan, and be able to have friends in the other clans.” Dusk started to climb up her mom “Can we mom! Please!”
Ravenlily let out a big sigh “Fine, I believe we live close to the forest anyways.” She looked at the trees by the two-leg place. “Yes, I think I know a way there, but we must stay to the shadows, just like real warriors!” She pushed Dusk off of her and got up. She looked at her kits as they started to follow. “Come on, we have a long way there.” She walked into the forest with her kits behide her. She tasted the air. “This is ThunderClan’s land; we need to stay in the shadows of the trees….or we could climb the trees and run in the tree. How well can you guys climb? We can head down once we get into the pines.”
“We have both been working on climbing trees when you are asleep; I have to say we are both good at it. So I think we can go in the trees,” Dusk meowed and started to climb up a tree. “We can also climb down. Let’s go!” Ravenlily waited for Shadow to get in the tree before she climbed up.
Ravenlily sniffed the air and turned a little. “This way to Shadowclan. Starclan is leading us; I can smell them from here.” She moved slowly to make sure her kits could follow. “Don’t move!” She hissed just so her kits could hear and they stopped moving.
“I think I heard something, Vinefang. It sounded as if it came from the trees.” Said a voice from below.
“It must be a bird or something, Sunnynose.” Said Vinefang.
“Well it sounded like there were a few of them. And they are moving toward Shadowclan’s land if it keeps on moving, but I think we scared it off. I don’t hear it anymore.” said Sunnynose. “I think it might be a cat, should we go tell Nightstar? Maybe WindClan has learned how to climb trees.” After a while when the sound of pawsteps fainted. She flicked her tail to keep on moving.
“We are getting close; I can smell the ShadowClan’s border getting stronger.”Ravenlily meowed. Soon they saw the pines and then climbed down. “Is everyone ok?” They both nodded their heads. “We should go, we need to be careful.”
“Mom, can we stop and hunt?” Dusk meowed sadly. Ravenlily shook her head. “But, why!”
“I am sorry, dear, but we cannot hunt because the clan needs it more than we do, We will get fresh-kill when we get to the camp. Let’s hurry.” She looked at the trees. “I know the way, this way!” She ran into the trees with her kits at her tail. She stopped and her kits ran into her. “Some cats are coming, hide!” As the kits ran into the bush as many ShadowClan cats came out from the trees.
“What do you want” One hissed, Ravenlily knew that it was Flowerstem. The other cats were Bearclaw, Ashfur, and Embereye. “I said what do you want!”
Ravenlily let out a sigh. “I wish to talk to your leader.” She flicked her tail and her kits ran out of the bushes and over to her. “We need to talk to your leader.” She sat down and put her tail around her kits.
Bearclaw looked at the other cats and nodded. “Let’s go, Ashfur and Embereye, stay be hide them.” He led the cats toward the camp. “Why do you want to talk to Crowstar anyways?”
“I need to ask him something.” Ravenlily could smell the camp as they got closer. “Are we almost there? My kits are getting tired.” She stopped to pick up Dusk, as she fell over.
Shadow looked at his mom as Dusk let out a little meow. “Don’t worry Dusk, we are almost there. We’ll meet him soon” Dusk let out a little mew and looked at Shadow. She let out a little purr and Ravenlily guessed that it was because her brother was already a little warrior. She saw many shadows moving in the trees so she guessed that that was the camp. “Mom! I see the camp!” Ravenlily nodded her head and started to move a little faster. We are almost there Crowstar, just wait for a little bit and you will see that we are safe. She thought.
When she walked into camp, three kits stopped running and stared at her with big eyes “Who are you?” One whispered and the saw Shadow and Dusk. “Do you want to play?” Ravenlily nodded at her kits and they ran over to the nursery with the other three.
“Stay right here. I will go get Crowstar. Bearclaw, get her some fresh-kill. Crowstar will like to hear why there is a kitty-pet in our camp.” Flowerstem growled. She turned and stalked into a bush at the end of the camp. Ravenlily heard meowing and then the bush started to move and then Crowstar came out with Flowerstem following her. He looked sad as if he thought she was dead. I am right here, Crowstar, I’m not dead.
“What do you want, kitty-pet?” Crowstar hissed.
“I need to speak to you….alone.” Ravenlily said and looked over at her kits that were showing the other kits moves that she had shown them a moon ago.
Crowstar followed her gaze and looked at the kits. “Are they yours?” Ravenlily nodded. “They are very cute; they almost make me think of my-self when I was a kit also. Follow me to my den.” He turned and walked slowly to his den. Ravenlily saw that he was thinner than most of the cats. He lay down in his nest and started at Ravenlily with his icy blue eyes. “So, are you going to tell me what you are doing here?”
She looked at the nest that used to be hers it looked unmoved, like she has never left. “May I sit there?” He nodded slowly and she sat down. “So, how is Hollyclaw? Is she still the deputy?”
“How do you know the name of our deputy?” He got up growling “Who are you?”
“Do you not remember me, Crowstar? I thought you would of by now. I find that a little sad. It’s me, Ravenlily!”
“It…it can’t be! She disappeared seven moons ago! Leave!” He growled and turned away. “Go now!”
“But, Crowstar….I thought you would love to see your kits after all this time…” She turned away and walked into the camp, she flicked her tail and her kits came running over to her.
“What about father?” Dusk meowed. Ravenlily shaked her head sadly and walked out of the camp with her kits at her tail.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:56 am

Chapter 3

Whispertail watched as the three cats walked out of the camp and looked at Crowstar’s den “How could he let them go? They are the lost ones!” He whispered to him-self. He poked his head into his brother’s den. “Crowstar? Are you ok? Why did you make them leave?” He started at his brother. “Crowstar, talk to me.”
“What, Whispertail? I don’t want to talk…” Crowstar’s voice trailed off and Whispertail sighed, he would have to get them back him-self. He ran into the forest and followed the cats’ trail.
“Ravenlily! Wait!” He panted and the she-cat stopped and turned around. One of her kits ran up to him and looked at him. “Hello, little one.” He meowed. “What is your name?”
“Dusk. That is my brother, Shadow, and you seem to know my mother. What is your name?”
“My name is Whispertail. Ravenlily, you must come back to the camp!” He looked at Ravenlily sadly. “My brother does not know what he is talking about. He has waited for you for a long time. Starclan told me that you would return.”
“Then why would he tell me to leave? I thought he would be so happy to see his kits…….but I guess not.” Ravenlily let out a long sigh and looked at Whispertail. “I guess, but we would have to be careful, we can’t let him know that I am there. Or he might act the same way again.”
“You can stay in my den, no one is sick; it has been a good greenleaf so far.”
“Does that mean we can join the clan? Cause I want to become a warrior!” Shadow started to jump around and swipe at Dusk.
“Yes that means you can. We should hurry, come on!” Whispertail turned around and ran for the camp with the cats on his tail. “Crowstar should still be in his den, we should be good.” He slowed down and walked to his den. “We have a lot of room; you and your kits can sleep over there.” He flicked his tail to a pile of moss in the side of the den. “I might be able to talk to Crowstar about you guys. If he tells me to get rid of you, I will tell him that I am taking care of you. I will tell every cat that you have returned.”
Dusk walked up to Whispertail and looked at him with big eyes. “Can you show me some herbs? I want to be just like you! I want to be close with Starclan like you! I wish to heal cats when they get sick….” She stopped as Whispertail put the tip of his tail on Dusk’s nose
Whispertail smiled. “Yes I can, I have been looking for a cat like you for a while, one that wishes to be a medicine cat.” He turned around and walked out of the ferns into the clearing. He looked around and headed to Crowstar’s den. “Crowstar….Your mate and kits are in my den, and I am not letting them leave. You do not know what you are talking about when you say they are dead.” He looked into the blue eyes of his brother.
“I know…I should have not yelled on her…..I just can’t believe she is back. After all the moons she was gone. She is back….I thought she was dead for so long…..that….I guess I forgot that she could still be alive. May I see her?” Crowstar asked sadly and looked at his brother. “They have to get their clans names soon also.”
“Why would I not let you see your own mate? And I believe they are the two cats that Blackstar told me about. Follow me.” He turned and walked out of Crowstar’s den with Crowstar following him. He stopped out of his den and let Crowstar go in first. Then he followed.
Crowstar ran to the den, and popped his head in, but drew it back. Whispertail hurried over and saw that Shadow was looking up at Crowstar. “I almost got you with my paw!” Crowstar purred and looked up at his mate.
“I’m sorry that I yelled at you...It…it has just been so long…I just never did think you were coming back...” He looked at her with sad eyes, and then walked up to her and put his head on her head. “Our kits shall be great warriors.”
“But I want to be like him!” Dusk pointed her tail as Whispertail and Crowstar looked at him.
“So you want to be like my brother, huh. I guess that can work.” Crowstar looked at his brother and Whispertail nodded. “Do you know how he got his name?” Dusk and Shadow shake their heads and looked at Whispertail. “Well you see, when he and I were born, my mother said that she heard a whisper, it sounded like it came from him. So she named him Whisperkit… So…what are your names?”
“My name is Shadow! Ravenlilly said that I was named after the clan, because she never thought that she would see it again. We told her that she should come back, and she did! This is Dusk. She wants to be like your brother, I guess, but I want to be able to fight for the clan, and hunt for the kits and the elders!”
“You will, you will. I will get the clan together.” Whispertail watched as his brother walked out of the den.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 am

Chapter 4
Crowstar ran over to the rock pile and leaped on top of it. “Let all cat, young and old, that can hunt, meet under the rock pile for a clan meeting!” He watched as cats from all over the camp walk over and sit under the rock pile. He saw his kits peek from his brother’s den. “You all must be asking your-self why I’ve called this meeting, for no cats are ready to become warriors or apprentices. Well, we do. My mate and my kits have returned!” All eyes turned to Whispertail’s den and the kits pulled their heads into the den. “They are six moons old, and are ready to be apprentices.” He watched as Ravenlily pushed Shadow and Dusk out of the den. The cats made a path for them and Ravenlily walked them over to the Rock pile. “Hollyclaw! You are ready for a new apprentice, you may have Shadow. From this time on Shadow, you will be known as Shadowpaw!”
Hollyclaw looked at Crowstar and purred. She walked over to Shadowpaw and put her nose to his nose. Shadow eyes were gleaming with happiness. “I will not let you down Crowstar.” She meowed and sat down next to Shadowpaw.
“Whispertail, I have heard my kit’s wish and she may become your apprentice.” Crowstar nodded at Whispertail who had come out of his den after Ravenlily. “Dusk, from this time on your will be known as Duskpaw, use your paws to help your clan, and may Whispertail teach you well.” Duskpaw walked over to Whispertail and put her nose to his nose, her tail went side to side in happiness.
“Shadowpaw! Duskpaw! Shadowpaw! Duskpaw!” The whole clan yowled.
“Ravenlilly, it is great you are back!” One cat said.
“We missed you! Crowstar haven’t been this happy for a long time!” Another meowed.
Crowstar hopped down from the rock pile and Shadowpaw and Duskpaw ran up to him. “We won’t let you down, Crowstar! We’ll be the best kits you could wish for!” Shadowpaw meowed.
“Yea, we will be great! I bet Shadowpaw will get his first prey on the first time!” Duskpaw said also.
“Duskpaw, we need to get ready, today is the half moon, when all the medicine cats meet together and go to Moonpool to speak with StarClan.”
“Moonpool? What is that?” Duskpaw asked.
“Moonpool was founded by Leafpool, when she was still a ‘paw’, Leafpool was a ThunderClan medicine cat. She had to leave her post as a medicine cat because she had kits. It says that in the Warrior Code, that we cannot have kits.” Whispertail meowed.
“If she had kits, when who become the medicine cat?” Duskpaw asked Whispertail.
“Nobody knew that she had kits until one told everyone. Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze were her kits. When the found out that they were half-clan, their father was Crowfeather, a WindClan warrior. Hollyleaf couldn’t believe it, she told everyone and then ran off. Her sister, Squirrelflight acted like the mother of the kits because she was the only cat Leafpool could trust. Jayfeather, Leafpool’s son, trained as a medicine cat.” He flicked his tail and Duskpaw followed him outside of the camp.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 am

Chapter 5
Whispertail looked around at the forest.
“Wow, so where is Moonpool?” Duskpaw asked as they walked to the lake.
“Between ThunderClan’s and WindClan’s land. We are allowed to walk there without being attacked, but we might meet a patrol.” Duskpaw sniffed the air; she could smell that she was almost in ThunderClan’s territory.
“Hey! ShadowClan cats! Get off of our territory!” A cat yowled and three cats rushed down to them. “O, it is you Whispertail, and who is this?” A pale gray she-cat asked.
“This is Duskpaw, my new apprentice. Duskpaw, this is Daisypool.” He nodded at the pale gray she-cat. “That is Roseleaf, and that is Frostpelt next to her.” A white she-cat with gray spots smiled at Duskpaw, and a pure white she-cat nodded at her.
“Cloverleaf got a new apprentice also, Sunpaw. He is a really nice kit. Well we should let you head to Moonpool.” Daisypool waved her tail and they walked off.
“Come on, Duskpaw, we don’t want to keep the other cats waiting.” They hurried to Moonpool. Six cats sat there speaking. The three older cats looked up as they got closer. The other three just kept on whispering to each other.
“Whispertail! There you are! We have been waiting for you.” A white she-cat with long hair spoke up. The other cats stop whispering. All but one looked over at Duskpaw and Whispertail. She sat there looking at her paws. “I see you got an apprentice also. I find it funny that all four of us have new apprentices. Mine is Brightpaw.” She flicked her tail at the one that that didn’t turn to look at them. “She is blind, but I don’t think that will stop her from being a great medicine cat like Jayfeather was.” Brightpaw turned her head as she heard her mentor call for her.
“Jayfeather was a ThunderClan medicine cat right? One of the kits of Leafpool?” Duskpaw asked.
A white tom with brown spots nodded. “Yes, not a lot of cats know that, I am guessing that Whispertail told you about that. My name is Coverleaf, this is Sunpaw, my apprentice.” He flicked his tail over to a golden tom. “Jayfeather was able to walk into other cats dreams and read their thoughts.”
“I am Echosong.” Said the white she-cat. She flicked her tail at a white tom with long legs. “That is Rabbitleap. His apprentice is Hollypaw.” The black she-cat nodded her head and smiled.
“Let’s get going. Starclan might have things to tell us.” Whispertail got up and lead the way up to Moonpool.
Duskpaw looked over to see that Brightpaw had fallen in step with her. “So, you are RiverClan?” Brightpaw nodded.
“My mom is Rainstar and my dad is Lakeclaw. I also have a sister named Icepaw. Who are your parents?”
“My father is Crowstar and my mother is Ravenlily. I have a brother named Shadowpaw. His mentor is Hollyclaw, the deputy. What is it like being blind?”
“It’s… weird. I don’t know what people are pointing at, and it is weird not being able to see where you are going. I didn’t know what a fish looked like until I saw one in my dream. My mother was worried that I wouldn’t be able to help the clan when she found out I was blind. But I have found something that I love, helping my clan. I don’t need to be able to see to know where they are hurt. My nose and paws can do that. It is just nice to know that I don’t have to worry about dying in a battle, and I can always help my clan mates when they need it.”
“I just wanted to be a medicine cat once I heard what they did, I wanted to be able to help my clan by healing, and this way I could be friends with cats like you.” Purred Duskpaw.
Sunpaw fell into step with them, on the other side of Duskpaw. “I heard about Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing from stories. My brother always beat me in a play fight, so I thought that if I couldn’t be like Lionblaze, and couldn’t be hurt in battle, I would be like Jayfeather, helping my clanmates by healing them.”
Duskpaw looked up to see that Hollypaw was next to her mentor, Rabbitleap. Duskpaw tried to make out what they were saying.
“What is StarClan like?” Hollypaw meowed to Rabbitleap.
“It is where every clan cat that has died goes to. Once a cat dies, a cat that he knew that already is in StarClan will come and get them. If a cat is blind or deaf when the die, their eyes and ears will be open if they wish, they will go to a state when they were happy. You can see StarClan in the sky, because every star in the sky is a StarClan warrior.” Rabbitleap murmured.
“I see…” Hollypaw opened her mouth to say more, but then Echosong said something. “We are almost to moonpool!”
Duskpaw looked around. She hadn’t notice how far they had already gone. They were on a rocky path. Soon they reached moonpool. Duskpaw gasped at what she saw. There was a shining pool in the middle of the opening. There was rocks be hide it. She thought she saw cats with star in their fur, and in the middle was a fur-less cat. He looked at her, and then disappeared. She shook her head and looked around at the other cats.
Echosong stepped forward. “StarClan, we have all picked apprentices. We would love to honor them tonight, but there is not time. So you will honor them in their dreams.” She turned to Duskpaw, Hollypaw, Sunpaw, and Brightpaw, who was now sitting next to each other. “We will all take a dream from the pool, and then sleep. StarClan will come and see us during the dream and tell us things we need to know. Every cat must do it.”
She turned back around and lay down next to the pool. The rest of the mentors took a step forward and lay down next to the pool also. The apprentices did the same. They all took drinks from the pool. The water was icy cold. Duskpaw closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Shadows   Night of the Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: