Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Night Of MoonLess Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

The Night Of MoonLess Shadows Empty
PostSubject: The Night Of MoonLess Shadows   The Night Of MoonLess Shadows EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 8:15

The Missing Link
BlossomFrost stood at the highrock as the clan shouted her name”Blossonfrost!Blossomfrost!Blossomfrost!”. As one small kit came up to her,it was LightKit(her sister,fernclaws kit)Blossomfrost and Fernclaws parents were elders now the oldest in the clan.Flufftooth her mother had givven birth to a litter of 3 BlossomFrosts and FerClaws brother,VoleKit, had died the day before there apprentice cerimonie of green cough.It killed two other cats as well,Scarfur and PoppyClaw. Two young week warriors.

BlossomFrost was asleep in her den when she woke up she padded out of the den.she padded sleepily over to the fresh kill pile and nodded sleepily at SleepySlash,the newest warrior, DewDrop,the medicine cat apprentice dashed into the clearing and raced for BlossomFrost”IceStar! He has greencough!” she meawed trembling.oh no not another!thought BlossomFrost as she raced into the medicine den.She laydown next to her leader.”i don't now if he will make it” whispered BrambleDew the medicine cat “hes'e on his last life and he is very old and week”
BlossomFrost was just walking in from patrol when she saw it icestar or icestars body lyinf in the clearing covered with rose mary. Blossomfrost ran to him and stuck her nose deep into his cold damp fur thinking how much she would miss him.” why?” she schreeched to the sky then lay down once mare as JayHeart the newest warrior came to comfort her “ he was one of my best friends!” she sobbed Blossomfrost padded into the warrior den looking for TwistedHeart and Sleepyyawn. When she found them she brought them into the leaders den .” will you guys come to the moonstone with me?” she asked in a whisper “of course answered Jayheart immediately.”i will” answered Sleepyyawn “i can't!” hissed twistedheart “and why is that?” asked blossomfrost politly “ because someone must hold up the clan while your away!” she hissed harshly.

TO BE CONTINUED IN"THE NIGHT OF THE CRESENT"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The Night Of MoonLess Shadows   The Night Of MoonLess Shadows EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 16:45

Uhh....Its pretty good, but could use more work.

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: The Night Of MoonLess Shadows   The Night Of MoonLess Shadows EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 16:13

occ:im just blossoms reporter lol

ic:Blsosomfrost stared icily at her old friend "fine...get me RosePetal! I need to talk to her...in privit please"
As Rose Petal padded in her tummy heavy with kits she stared at Blossomfrost "i shalll wait till you your kits until i leave" said Blossomfrost "thanks you" whispered Rosepetal "of course...i want to see my sisters kits
As Blossomfrost padded into the nursery to say hello to the queens there was an agonizing schreech form inside."oh no!" said BlossomFost as she rushed inside,as she saw were the schreech came from she rushed to rosepetal"Whats wrong?!" she aked urgently "My kits!" breathed RosePetal "there coming!" there was another agonizing schreech. "i'll go and get BrambleDew" said Blossomfrost as she rushed to the medicine den "Bramble dew!" she schreeched "RosePeatal is having her kits!" as Bramble dew came rushing out with leaves clenched in her jaws "go get mighty heart!" she gasped as she rushed out. BlossomFrost found mighty heart by the fresh kill pile.wgen he saw the urgency in her eyes he meawed "is it Rosy?!Is she having the kits?!" Blossomfost started feeling scared and shifting her wait from foot to foot" Yes..." she murmered as MightyHeart leaped past her and into the nursery.
RosePeatal lay with her to new kits squirming over her"what shall we call them?" asked mighty heart as he lapped at one that seemed rather small" i think this one should be SmallKit" said rose nudging the one her mate was luicking "and this one....Brightkit,because of its bright fur!" she flicked her tail toward the other kit.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Of MoonLess Shadows   The Night Of MoonLess Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

The Night Of MoonLess Shadows
Page 1 of 1