Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night of the monless shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

Night of the monless shadows Empty
PostSubject: Night of the monless shadows    Night of the monless shadows EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 7:30

Let me intro duce you to the clans...
Iceclan Leader:Icestar-Blossomstar
fireclan Leader: Firestar
snowclan Leader:Snowstar
sunclan Leader: SunStar

The Night Of The Moonless Shadows

Blossomfrost stood at the highrock as Icestar said 'from this Day forward you shall be deputy of Iceclan!" he yowled the clan shouted her name as aone small kitcame up to her,it was Lightkit, Blossomfrost's only littermate's kit. Blossomfrost and Fernclaw 's parents where elders now,the oldest in the clan. Flufftooth, Blossomfrost and Fernclaw's mother had given birth to a litter of three with Lightblaze. Blossomfrost and Ferclaw's only brother, Volekit, died the day before his apprentice cerimonie was to take place. He was killed when Snowclan invaded the camp. Two other cats died as well: Scarfur and Poppyclaw. The clans best warriors.

Blossomfost was asleep in the warriors den when. She lifted her head and blinked the sleep out of her eyes. She padded out of the den into the harsh sunlight of leafbare. She twisted into a luxurious stretch. Dewdrop, the medicine cat apprentice rushed out towards her.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Night of the monless shadows    Night of the monless shadows EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 13:08

ANOTHER person using FireClan? Come on!

Night of the monless shadows I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Night of the monless shadows    Night of the monless shadows EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 14:54

why is that bad?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Night of the monless shadows    Night of the monless shadows EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 17:39

DON"T POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIS FOR MY STORY ONLY! !!!!! POST IN THE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"its Icestar!" mewed Dewdrop "he's got green cough!" she meowed. Blossomfrost raced into the clearing where the medicine cats lived and stared at her unconscious leader "no!" she choked. icestar had not only been her leader but her mentor as well. on no! she thought to herself this is his last life!
what if her dies? she started opanicking 'can you save him?" she asked turning to Bramble dew "its in the paws of starclan" murmered Brambledew. Blossomfrost looked closer to the medicine cats face. was that fear in her eyes?

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the monless shadows    Night of the monless shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the monless shadows
Page 1 of 1