Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U

Go down 
+2
~Rose blue~
Feath ❤️
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U Empty
PostSubject: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Patroling the border was a job taken with pride by WindClan. And sometimes, Featherstar took it as an opportunity to get out of camp. Except for the eye-watering, nose-burning, stench of the black stretch of ThunderPath, alone time was a little slice of heaven. Featherstar kept warning herself not to get to deep in thought, or she might run straight onto the ThunderPath.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Wind and stench rushed past Metalshard as a monster rode by. Across the Thunderpath, Metalshard noticed the Windclan leader Featherstar. "I don't usually see Featherstar, I wonder if she will act hostile towards me, I'd like to have a nice talk with another clan for a change." she mewed to herself as she walked to the area of the thunderpath where Featherstar was directly across from her. "Greetings Featherstar." she called.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Featherstar narrowed her eyes. "Metalshard, how pleasant to see you." She said with a hostile smile through clenched teeth.

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Butterflypaw padded behind a while until she found her mother talking to what smelt like thunderclan cat she had been following her mother once she left the camp but at that ment stayed conceled

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 am

"Potroling the border I see, getting away from you duties must be challengeing." she mewed in amusment and a grin.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 am

"Yes, indeed," Leopardheart meowed, appearing from the shadows. "How busy you must be, Featherstar. I'm sure that all is well in Windclan?"

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 am

Snowclaw was with the patrol."Hello Sister" she mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 am

Butterflypaw was starting to get confused with all these thunderclan cats appearing she wasn't sure if she should come out of hiding or stay hidden.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Metalshard dipped her head to Leopardheart breifly before looking back at Featherstar with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

"Everything's fine, thank you Leopardheart. Hello Snowclaw." came a voice. Soon enough Icewhisker came out from behind a small bush. He had a smile on his face until he noticed Metalshard. His eyes narrowed, though he hid his hostility with a weak smile.

MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:39 pm

"Greetings Icewhisker" she greeted Windclans medicine cat

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Butterflypaw finally came put of hiding and sat beside her mother "windclan is strong and growing" she said

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm

"Hello Icewisker!" Metalshard called, noticing his hostility but didn't meet it. She has to show these cats to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Featherstar genuinely smiled at her old mentor, and acknowledged her sister with a kind nod. "Yes, WindClan is well. I'm sure ThunderClan is flourishing as well?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

OOC: cats have eyebrows... Right? Oh, and Feather needs to run on the Thunderpath and get hit, to lose a life.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

occ- Mel could make her mad, then she runs to attack and gets hit .3. Oh no but Leos here..i dont want mel getting in trouble D:

ic- "Thunderclan is doing well." chimed Metalshard. She wagged her tail around happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U   MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U Empty

Back to top Go down

MONSTERS! (No kits, or noobs) >:U
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next