Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever Empty
PostSubject: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 pm

In a secluded part of Starclan territory, a pure white she-cat stretched out in the long grass, purring softly. It was the best feeling in the world, Starclan's grass. She rolled over so her belly lay on the cool grass, and she rested her head on her paws, breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 pm

A slim black tom breathed deeply, keeping in the tall grass a dozen tail lengths away. He was panting, but tried to keep silent, as to not spook the she-cat. He just watched awkwardly.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Feeling funny, the white cat lifted her head, looking around for the source of her uneasiness. When she didn't see anything, she sat up, stretching. She padded slowly in one direction, then stopped, glancing around again. Her blue eyes were wide as she scanned the area repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm

The tom shrunk back with an expression of guilt. He backed away from the presence of the beautiful she-cat, slowly as to not make a sound.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:00 pm

She sat once more, though ready to leap up if the situation called for it. She became uncomfortably aware of the silence surrounding her.
"Hello?" she called, partly to fill the quiet, partly to see if anybody was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

The tom did not answer, shrinking back into the undergrowth. His amber, almost red eye eyes, were dull in the darkness.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Deciding she must be imagining things, the she-cat flopped into the grass once more. She rolled over onto her back, suddenly realizing it was itchy, and squirmed to scratch it. When she had finished, she rolled back onto her belly. Slowly, her eyes closed, and she fell still, breathing slowly and evenly.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

The tom found her sleeping, and uneasily, peeked out of the grass, sniffing. He set out one foot cautiously.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 pm

The she-cat didn't move. Her ear twitched as a slight breeze went by, but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Blinking, the tom walked forward, before settling and studying the she-cat. When he felt stalkerish enough, he started to move on, afraid she'd awake.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Something startled the she-cat awake, and her head snapped up. Instantly, she saw the tom and leaped to her paws.
"I knew somebody was around here!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm

The tom jumped back, before freezing, eyes still but looking at her. He grit his teeth, silent.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 am

The she-cat noticed him become somewhat guilty looking, and tilted her head.
"Why were you watching me?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 am

The tom backed up slowly, shaking his head.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 pm

"Oh, you weren't?" she mewed, though she was only pretending not to believe him. "How come you're so quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: