Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

By the River

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

By the River Empty
PostSubject: By the River   By the River EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:46

Silverpaw lay by the river, one forepaw in the water and the other under her chin. She had slipped from the over-crowded camp and had blindly - literally - wandered the territory she used to know. Now, she was at the bank, thinking about when ShadowClan would return home to deal with the deadly nuisance of the reason they had left in the first place. When she had heard her once best friend, Icefeather, died, she had felt a deep, unfamiliar pain tear through her heart. Now, she thought about the she-cat, the raw pain in her becoming fresh. Sighing, the silver she-cat unsheathed her claws of the paw in the river and dug them into the soft, wet sand that turned the water near murky until it was washed away downstream, though she couldn't see it. At least she could feel it. She heard a rustling and ignored it. A water vole could jump into her forepaws and she wouldn't care, even though she left the camp in the afternoon without even nearing the fresh-kill pile.

OOC: I havn't Rp'd for a while :P IM SO FRIKEN BORED DD:

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
By the River 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun will Shine on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 16:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 19:21

Metalshard padded by the river, a normal potroling area for her. The day was young and fresh and a unfirmilier sent filled her nose. That of a cats, but it didn't have the sent of any clan, perharps a rouge. I wonder what a rouge is doing in Thunderclan teritory.. Metalshard thought as she walked closer. A small silver cat lay by the river, about the size of a apprentice. "Who are you, are you lost?" she mewed in a cautious tone as she approched the cat.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 23:59

Pinestar was dipped over a fish. Her ear careened over to Silverpaw's direction. She turned to look. She blinked in disbelief for a couple heartbeats before quickly bounding over with surprise. "Silverpaw!! Is that you!? Where have you been!? Are you okay!?" she meowed, quickly pressing her nose into her cheek (face cheek o3o).

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
By the River N6a5zHfBy the River IMrnxD6By the River GMXQgOOBy the River JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
By the River GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 7:55

Metalshard looked up and saw Pinestar. "Greetings Pinestar...who is this cat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 14:52

OOC: Silver be Warrior-sized because of delayed training issues in ThunderClan but that not be why she left *coughCelestiacough* .3. Plus she's here cuz both Shadow and River be crowding the camp and she hates tight spaces :P

IC: "I'm not lost." She said, a hint of snarl in her voice. ThunderClan scent. From the voice, a young she-cat. Maybe an older apprentice. When Pinestar appeared, she turned her head towards the noise.
"I've been here, by the river. I'm fine."
She wasn't sure whether she meant where se'd been for a while or all that day. Surely she saw her leave the cat-stuffed camp?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 15:35

Metalshard narrowed her eyes in a mix of confusion and annoyence "Are you a Riverclan cats?" she asked in a angry tone. "Why do you smell like a rouge?!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 16:16

"You've never truly smelled a rogue, have you?"
She hissed.
"I'm not a rogue. What you smell is a mix of ShadowClan and RiverClan."
Her ears flattened. She probably heard this she-cat once or twice in the past, a long time ago, when she was still ThunderClan.
"Your leg makes odd noises and I can tell that something is wrong with it by the way it sounds like you shift your weight when you walk. I've heard it before. You aren't be that pesky kit who got her leg run over by a monster, are you?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 20:25

"Icefeather and I were looking for you a long time ago.. we thought you might've gotten lost in the woods or something.." she said, her voice trailing off. She didn't want to hurt her feelings. "You're in ShadowClan?"

By the River N6a5zHfBy the River IMrnxD6By the River GMXQgOOBy the River JySwIyJ
By the River GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 8:31

Her attention flicked to Pinestar. After hesitating, she said,
"I tried to get to Fourttrees for peace. I must have walked farther than I meant."
Silverpaw hoped Pinestar wouldn't take it the wrong way.
"I ran into Bramblestar- luckily not literally -and something made him uneasy when I looked at him."
She remembered something and almost immediatly added,
"Did you know Sunset?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 10:54

"A little, why?"

By the River GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 11:59

"A mix?!" Metalshard mewed in suprise "I knew it, Im guessing by the sent given from Shadowclan teritory that bagers have invaded, Shadowclan is hidding in your camp, arent they Pinestar?" Metalshard snarled in delight. "I hope they are ok.." she mewed looking back a Silverpaw. "I knew there was something wierd about your sent, not only that but you blind im guessing." she moved her metal leg. "My leg was not run over by a monster, it was ripped apart by a dog, along with my mother and littermates." she blinked and fluffed her fur. "Interesting indeed."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 13:01

"What?" Pinestar hissed, trying to hide the fact that ShadowClan really was in their camp. "We haven't seen Silverpaw in moons. She was in ShadowClan territory. That's why she smells like them.."

By the River GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 13:06

"She smells like you too." Metalshard narrowed her eyes. "Your warriors as well as Shadowclans had a abnormal sent at the gathering, it smelled like a mix, of Shadowclan and Riverclan." she mewed calmly. "To add to my thoughts, Shadowclan hasnt renewed their sent markers, witch is not normal for Shadowclan." she blincked. "Also I smelled bagers, and a lot of them in Shadowclan teritory, this brings me to belive that they were driven out by bagers and are seeking refure in your camp, am I wrong Pinestar?"
"Riverclan has always shown kindness torwards, Shadowclan, I bet your in an alience with them." she mewed more quietly as if not she was not sure if she should say it.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 13:11

Pinestar blinked. "We are in an alliances. We fought side-by-side in the battle of Sunningrocks when I was just an apprentice," she meowed. She hoped the cat wasn't going to speak of this. "Are you going to gossip to your ThunderClan buddies now?"

By the River GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 13:59

"Speak a word and I will personally come to your flea-bitten camp and rip you to shreds!"
She hissed.
"And with me will be a patrol of ShadowClan, and we'll see who's weak!"
This cat had no buisness in her Clans' lives.
"We'll draw the badgers to ThunderClan if we have to."
She turned back to Pinestar.
"Sunset was, from what I've heard, Bramblestar's first mate. Me being a blood relative of her must've meant something. Or we could always assume she sent something to him from StarClan after she.."
She bowed her head. Sunset was the only ThunderClan member she truly respected.
"before that piece of rogue fox dung killed her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the River Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River Empty