Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

"Now leave. This is our hunting grounds. That is, of course, if you dont join us..."

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

"One who said I'm on your hunting grounds. Two I didn't come here to join. Three I came here to see Luna." Justin grabbed Luna and kissed her right on the lips. Then kissed Marie right on the lips. "How do you feel about that?"

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 am

"LEAVE!" She screached.

OOC: y do u have a wind clan sign on ur siggy?

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 am

OCC: Idk what a siggy is?

IN: "Make me. I'll leave if the pretty ladies tell me too." Justin said. Trying to charm her with his good looks.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am

OOC: Signature

IC: She lunged at Justin, forcing him to drop Luna and Marie. She clawed his leg, and it bled profusely.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 am

Justin's leg healed. "You can't defeat me. Anyway I just wanted to see how more of my other kind react. I'm the only one." Justin laughed and kissed Luna again. "Good-bye, sweet woman.

OCC: We should wait for Moon to come back on before we post more.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

OOC: kk. after this and your reply

IC: "Join our pack, and you might be able to be mates with her, for we do not breed with outsiders, or they will be exiled."

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 am

"Hmm." He thought. He looked at Luna. "Would you like me to join, beautiful?"

Ningasourous :D

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 am

Lightsoul ran up to the group"sorry *p[antpant*im late pant pant i ran all the way from canada they where having a problem with elk so i helped them.them she looked up saw justin saw the two dazed vampwolves on the grass ands like"whats going on her and why did you not call idk its a pack hunting night trell i read lunas and maries thoughts they sounded...happy?" ang who is this? she asked

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am

"I'm Jordon. At your service." Justin bowed.

OCC: Your attracted to him, because of his hotness and abs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

OOC: You mean Justin? lol

IC: "You may have Light, if you join..." she whispered to him. "She is our most beautiful vampwolf."

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 am

ooc: i read up a bove
in:y r u macking out with my pack they seem like they cant think stright any more youcant be thatgood.she replid
to tig:may i get a say in this?????????

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am

OOC: Yah.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am

Justin was attracted to all of them. They were all beautiful. "I'm more of a loner. So if I join. I probably won't listen to your orders." Justin said.

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 am

dued i barly even show up let a lone lise-wait we have rules!?

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next