Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:41

"You know you liked it!" He called after her. He transformed and right in front of her. He grabbed her hands made sure she couldn't kick, punch, or get away. He kissed her, not stopping till she liked it.

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:43

She decided to relax until he did stop. She hoped he would fall for it so she could leave.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:46

~I can read your thoughts you know.~ He kept kissing her. He picked her up and ran to this beautiful clearing. "Like it?" He kept kissing her.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:53

She struggled trieing to get away but his grip was too strong. ~Somone help me~ she messaged to every VW except Justin so he wouldn't hear her. Who came completely suprised her. He was tall and strong. He wore a gray tank top,black pants, and leather boots. Over top his tank top was a black leather jacket. His hair was a dark brown and his eyes were easy to make out,copper. He raced up suddenly and punched Justin in the head knocking him away from her. It was easy to she through his shirt,not clear gray, his shirt was on tight and he had abs as powerful as Justin.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:56

~Get a life, Justin~ she messaged him. "I hate this as well, Rosemary. The cheater." she spat on the ground.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:57

"Dylan. Is that you bro? What's up?" Justin said. Dylan looked at him. "Justin. What have you become your the one doing this to girls. It is all over the state and every VW knows about you. I didn't think it would be you. Why?" "You left me to be a VW by myself. This is the first time in years I have had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl. I'm desperate." Justin said sadly.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:00

"I'll be right back, Rosemary." she said as she transformed and raced to the clearing, all the while howling for her packmates to come. "Stop!' she yelled as she approached the clearing.

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:04

Rosemary smiled.~Finally,someone like me~

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:05

OOC: Hey! Whos said you get to come up with his name??

IC: "Justin your not desperate!! You've got like... 2-3 girls who ACTUALLY enjoy you!!!"

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:12

"I know, but..." Justin stopped. Dylan helped him up. "Sorry about that." Dylan looked at Donnie. "May I ask who you are?" He raised is hand out charmingly.

OCC: Idk

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:19

OOC;READ THE TITLE,WOMANIZER

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:20

OCC: No fair, how about just Luna and Marie

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:21

OOC: I didn't thats for sure!!! Fine he can be called Dylan but I was thinking more along the lines of Copper!!

IC: "Donnie" she said, sweet and short. She looked at his outstreched hand and nodded not wanting to grab it.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:22

Yes please no more making out.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 16:25

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dylan. Justin's brother. I'm the pack leader. It's just me and him." Dylan said taking his hand away. "Sorry about his behavior. I have no control over him." 'No dah." Justin said.

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next