Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) Empty
PostSubject: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Deathowl walked alongside the small patch of thunderpath that seperated Shadowclan from Windclan. She was growing close to Thunderclan territory. She had seen it as a Windclan apprentice near the Fourtrees...But she tried not to think about those times when Rainstar was still alive. She was walking right beside the shady and thick undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 pm

A tom walked by the opposite side, sighing. He pricked his ears for prey, and was surprised that he hadn't found any in the season. Grumbling, he hadn't seen Deathowl.

Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 am

Deathowl steps on a stray twig, silently cursing her paws she crouched low, making sure not to step on another.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 am

Snowclaw was hunting along the border when she scented Windclan.No,it smelt a bit like rogue.She couldn't decide which it was.She then spotted Limestone.A mouse scurried onfront of her,but she wasn't concentrating.She pricked her ears.She heard a cat coming closer.Snowclaw then carefully padded silently over near the cat.She then pounced on the intruder."Why are you here?" she growled,pinning the smaller cat down.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 am

Limestone quickly looked up. "Rouge on Thunderclan territory..." he said to himself.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 am

Metalshard walked out of the brush and up to Snowclaw and the rogue. "Whats this?" she asked, seeing the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 am

Icewhisker had been looking for herbs when he spotted 3 cats.

"What's going on?" he meowed padding up to them before noticing it was Owlfeather under Snowclaw.

"Owlfeather? Why are you here?" he meowed, his eyes straying to a tom across the Thunderpath.

OOC: He still don't know you are Deathowl...

Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 am

"This cat is one of your, I see." Metalpaw mewed. "Well then why dosnt he smell like Windclan?" she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Icewhisker sniffed the air. He scented WindClan from the calico, but is was fading.

"Owlfeather...did you become a rogue?" he asked her, wondering why she would leave.

Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hello Owlfeather.Yes,I think she has.I had heard that there was a new rogue on the clan territorys,but I didn't know who it was"
OOC:Watchin' MLP :4evraloneplz:

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:00 pm

"A new rogue, huh?" Metalshard mewed. "A old warrior of Windclan...." she trailed off in thought.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

OCC: Slow down a bit, I haven't even posted yet!IC: Deathowl looked around as all the cats talked,"Ugh....yes i was Deathowl." She meows,"I definitely lost a bit of my Windclan scent and build."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

"Well what are you doing here?" Metalshard asked.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 pm

"I Can't just stay in one spot, now can I?" Deathowl meows,She takes a step closer to the thunderpath,"I Have to have my excercise."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Limestone stood, narrowing his eyes. "Well, prance over Thunderclan territory as much as you want." he meowed. "But don't set foot over here, or we'll rip you to shreds."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)   Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking along borders(I'm a rogue if anyone cares)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next