Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Borders, shcmorders!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Borders, shcmorders! Empty
PostSubject: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptySun 31 Jul 2016 - 6:59

The new apprentice waited by the edge of the ShadowClan camp, eyes scanning around for cats who might be interested. Redpaw couldn't wait to get started on his training, and what better than to go on his first patrol?

(OOC: mobile)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Borders, shcmorders! Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptySun 31 Jul 2016 - 7:05

Lightningstrike could practically see the excitement in his apprentice's eyes, padding towards him. He chuckled and looked down at him. "Let me guess, you want to go out on a patrol?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptySun 31 Jul 2016 - 7:10

Redpaw nodded and grinned."Definitely! I'm thing about hunting a bit. I don't really know....but I'll think of something!"
'Because I'm Redpaw!' he thought to himself.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptyMon 1 Aug 2016 - 6:38

Owlpaw walked around camp, his mind lost on a thousand thoughts before he noticed the two cats waiting at the camp’s entrance. He was about to walk away when he overheard the word patrol on their talk. He made a sudden change of plans and quickly approached the two cats “Mind if I join?” The apprentice looked at Redpaw and then at Lightingstrike, hoping that they wouldn’t have anything against it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptyMon 1 Aug 2016 - 9:06

Magpiewing nearly had to drag his grandson out of the apprentice den by his ear to join the growing patrol. Finchpaw wasn't the fondest of spending his days outside anymore, even if that meant delaying his training a little so he could enjoy the comfort of his nest. Magpiewing, however, was the complete opposite, and hated the confinement of camp more than any other cat he knew.

Finchpaw protested as the larger black tom pulled him towards the patrol and plopped him down in front of them. The warrior nudged him and flicked his tail towards Redpaw, giving Finchpaw a nod all the while.

"C-Can I join...?" he mutter without very much enthusiasm. "We'd both love to go on a patrol right now," the older cat added.

Borders, shcmorders! N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptyMon 1 Aug 2016 - 9:21

"I don't see why not." He answered the others, looking at Redpaw. He motioned for them to leave, five cats seemed like the largest number that could work if hunting was on the agenda. Anymore and their scents would give them away far to quickly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 21:47

Owlpaw smiled and started to follow the older cat with a wide smile, clearly happy to go out in a patrol and secretly wishing that they could find a trespasser to fight and chase off the territory, or maybe even a badger or a fox. He knew that this patrol was supposed to be only for hunting, but anything could happen, right?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 7:52

Redpaw strode along, taking in the scents and sights of the territory. "Nice day today, isn't it?" he announced to nobody in particular.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borders, shcmorders!   Borders, shcmorders! Empty

Back to top Go down

Borders, shcmorders!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: