Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony

Go down 
+2
Sandlyness
Snake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony Empty
PostSubject: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 20:03

"Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit ,get out here, I have a special treat for you".Snakefire looked in the nusery waiting for the kits to come out.

"What do you want now",bumblekit growled.

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 7:38

Lightiningeye raised her head from her nest and looked into Snakefires eyes,she knew what was coming,she quickly began to groom her kits

"Mama,stop!"Nightkit complained under her mothers rough tounge,"what's this all about any ways?"she asked sitting still

Lightiningeye gazed at her 3 kits,her eyes glowing with pride,"you'll see,"she told them,she stood up and skooted them along with her tail,"now come on,lets go wait under the SkyRock to see what happens,"she purred

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 7:50

Snakefire stood up on skyrock and meowed, all wartiors old enough to catch their own prey, come to skyrock for a clan meeting".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 8:00

A clan meeting!, Nightkit thought,and we're going to attend!she soon streched her eyes wide,everyone is looking at us! we're at a clan meeting...,Nightkit was trying make sence of it all,"our cerrimony!"she meowed aloud so that her brothers could hear her

Lightiningeye looked down at her,"you are correct,"she meowed,"but now you have spoiled the suprise,"she meowed narrowing her eyes at the kit

Nightkit shuffled her paws in the sand,"sorry,"she meowed with her head down

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9999

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 20:16

Sootpelt padded out of the warriors den and sat under sky rock.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 20:54

Coldkit followed his mother.

Spoiler:

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony Whatcolor_isblueColdkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony 7
Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptySun 19 Jun 2011 - 20:59

"Today we gather here to make these kits into apprentices. They have reached their sixth moon and from now until they have earned their warrior name, their names shall be Coldpaw, Bumblepaw, and Nightpaw. Coldpaw's mentor shall be Sootpelt, Bumblepaw's mentor shall be..." he meowed, pausing to look at the cats. Frostfur could handle another apprentice. "..Frostfur. And as for Nightpaw.. she shall be mentored by..Stoneclaw." Snakefire looked down at the apprentices and beamed.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 6:21

Lightiningeyes pelt was giving off emotion in waves,the air around here was filled with her purrs,everything was perfect for her now,but suddenly,out of nowhere,she stopped,she couldn't make a sound,she couldn't breathe,she sat very still listening to her heartbeat gently slowing,she soon collaped and her eyes darted to see that her paws were twitching,she also noticed rthat she was letting out short choking noises,am I going to die?

Nightpaw licked her fathers should happily,oh,I can't wait to tell Nightkit about this!,she thought cheerfully,she turned to go bouncing over to her mouther to see her proud eyes,when she pricked her ears at the sound of choking,she looked down to see it was her mother,on the ground with her paws twicheding of which looked uncomfurtable,she pressed her cheek to the side of her mothers head to try and comfurt her,but she wouldn't stop shaking,"mother stop,"she meowed soothingly to Lightiningeye,"you will be fine,you are in the SkyClan camp,with Snakefire,and Coldpaw,Bumblepaw,and I,Nightpaw,"she continued,she licked her mouthers ears,"you will be ok,"she meowed,she placed her head on her mothers chest and listened as her heartbeat began to slow

Lightiningeye still felt rythmic licks on her ears after Nightpaw had moved to her side,her mothers scent rathed around her

Sandnose walked over to the front side of Lightiningeye,"my daughter,"she meowed,her voice strong,"it is now your time to join the stars,"she continued,"you must with me now,but,I will let you live to say your good-byes,"she meowed,her voice alittle shakey

Lightiningeye felt the pain slightly eb away,she flicked her tail to summon her family and clan,she opened her mouth to speak,but,at first,nothing came out,she then coughed and said something,"good-bye,to all of you,it's my time to reunite with my mother,"she meowed,"Snakefire,I will deeply miss you,"she meowed blinking slowly,"Sootpelt,you were a great mentor,"she flicked her gaze to her kits,"Coldpaw,Bumblepaw,and Nightpaw,take care of each other while I'm gone,"she let out a shakey puur,and looked at the new mentors of her kits,"train them well,I know you will,"she puffed out,she began to let out the choking noises again,"I wish for Hazelpaws training to be finished by Emberfrost,"she flopped down and started to lay still

Nightpaw went over to her mothers face and fell to the ground,"mother,please"she begged

Lightiningeye looked up at her daughter one last time and said:"good-bye,Nightpaw,"she finaly closed her eyesand her scar gleamed

Nightpaw was shocked,"mother no!!!"she wailed it echoed around the camp

Lightiningeyes body was swathed with starlight and her spirit arose from the body,,"I am ready now,mother,"she meowed without moving her gaze from Nightpaw

Sandnose rested her tail on her kits back,"you may see then again,"she meowed,and bounded away into the sky

Lightiningeye,with one last glance at her clan,bo unded away with her mother...

OOC:THE END!!! of Lightiningeye...

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 9:59

ooc-Ember's like never on! OMG Ish will be in the AP den for ever!!!!!!

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 10:11

OOC:sorry,that's all I could come up with at the moment,I'll talk to Jay,or see if I could find a more active mentor for you

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 10:22

ooc-Stones a warrior and so is frost >:D

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 10:31

OOC:
1.)Frost already has an Apprentice,make that two including Bumble
2.)Stone just became a Warrior and now has Night
sorry,I really didn't think this throught... :/ I thought that we had more Warriors than this...

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9999

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 11:59

ooc: I'll take over Hazel's training. If thats okay I won't mind Three apprentices.

Sootpelt was shocked that her former apprentice just died. She looked down in sadness. She joined by Nightpaw and mewed "She is in a better place, though we will miss her, she will always be with us." She flicked her tail for Coldpaw and Bumblepaw to come join in the mourning.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 12:06

OOC:I'm talking to the admins about this matter,so,I'm not absolutly sure what we are going to do yet... :/

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011 - 16:45

[[ O= Uh wow ]]

Stonestar:

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony   Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldkit, Nightkit ,and bumblekit's apprentice cermony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next