Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony Empty
PostSubject: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 7:45

Flamestar leaped onto the Highrock. Another one of his kits becoming an apprentice...Boy, he had a big family(Even though 3 of them were adopted and his mate died x3). The tom raised his chin so all could hear him: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Skyclan meeting!" He called out. The tabby had gown used to adding "For a Skyclan meeting" to what he used to normally say(the shorter version) so Thunderclan cats weren't confused and didn't have to be bothered by Skyclan's ceremonies.

Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony 1voydLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony 2gy1qubLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 7:49

Larchkit, hearing her fathers call, walked out of the nursery. Her fur neatly groomed. She knew her mother would be watching from Starclan, but she still missed her, yet that wouldn't stop her hopes. She walked casually, and sat down. She watched her father, bright-eyed. She had gotten the sense that it would be her ceremony. She happily watched.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 8:04

Ooc: Looks like I'm being forced to train everyone, and breaking the rule with kin training kin. Skyclan really needs members XD

Ic: "Larchkit, please step forward." Flamestar meowed calmly, smiling down at his youngest daughter even though she had been born first.

Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony 1voydLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony 2gy1qubLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLarchkit's Apprentice Cermony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 8:08

ooc: I just noticed that... D: I'm sorry x.x

ic:
Larchkit stepped forward, noticing how Skyclan was so small.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 8:15

Ooc: Teenie Tiny Skyclan <3 /shotagain

Ic: "Larchkit, you have reached the age of six moons and as custom is it time for you to be apprenticed." Flamestar meowed from his place on the Highrock. "From this day forth, until she has received her warrior name, she will be known as Larchpaw. Due to the lack of Skyclan members, I shall train her, along with everyone else even and though it may break the warrior code, we have no choice." He finished with a small sigh at the end.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 8:18

ooc: I know, right?
Definition:
Skyclan - The smallest clan on WCC at the moment

ic:
Larchpaw nodded. She touched noses with her father, and licked his shoulder. Her father was her mentor. But Skyclan was so small... They had no choice. Well, she was closer to becoming Larchsong a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 11:23

Ooc: They said we could be anything.

So we became Windclan.

Ic: Flamestar touched her nose with his before looking up at the crowd of nobody cats. "Dismissed!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony   Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony Empty

Back to top Go down

Larchkit's Apprentice Cermony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: