Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows    ~*DONT POST*~ Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~   Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows    ~*DONT POST*~ EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 6:27

Prolouge

THe forest was still except for the patter of paw-steps. A black figure steped out of the shadows. He was a black cat with fur that shined in the moonlight and muscles rippled under his gleaming fur. There were angry murmurs as he approached a pool of water. "Moon Clan has spoken." He meowed. "And they have chosen me to be the new leader of Night Clan!" Only two cats cheered, his mate, Shadowsong, and hi fully-grown kit, Mintfrond. All others were silent, shooting angry glances at the black tom cat. The swarm of cats silently disapeared in the morning mist, back to thier territories.

I am ONLY doing this in my spare time at school, so done expect updates very often... Or do...

Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~
Page 1 of 1