Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) Empty
PostSubject: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 21:00

Proluge

The full moon was out. The moon was blood red, as if the moon had been dipped in blood. Members of Demon Clan were gathering around the Pit of Fire. They had decided to send down a cat to wreak havoc on the mortals of the earth world, and everyone was waiting to see who would be going. An orange figure rose out of the pit, seeming to walk on nothing. She was Tigerstar.

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 21:16

Flamepelt stepped out from a bush. "Tigerstar, leader of Bloodclan. I apoligize for everything I have done to you in the past. I wish to follow and worship you. I know now that I belong as deputy of Bloodclan. Do you accept my offer?" Flamepelt looked at the strong leader. She was powerful. Flamepelt turned into a demon cat showing how strong, and brave he could be.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 21:24

OOC: NO! This is just me writing a story! Not one of those! Mistpelt, can you delete this and flames post from above plz?

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 7:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 21:29

Chapter 2

Tigerstar awoke underground. It was a underground palace complete with everything including places to sleep, a full stocked fresh-kill pile, a prison, a torture room and much more. She padded out into the fresh air and smelled cats. She ducked in and listened. "...so, when Lillyfang said that Rabbitfoot was killed, I didn't really care, cause, i mean, like, who liked him anyway?" She looked out. A young tabby tom and a gray cat where padding past. She whipped out a claw and caught the young one. She made a shadow cage around the other and put shadow muzzles on both of them. She brought the young one into the torture room and strapped him in. She brought the gray one and strapped her in as well. "tell me your name, you two." she said. "Th-th-th-thornpaw." he said. She turned to the gray one. "And you?" she asked. "Silverstream." she said, not looking at Tigerstar directly. "You are lying." Tigerstar said. She forceds the real name out of her. "Ah, the famous Ashstar. Delightful. Now, for the plan..." She smiled evily.

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 7:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 21:54

Chapter 3

The next morning she awoke to worried yelling aboveground. The clan was looking for thier leader. But one voice rose above them all. It was the crying of a female cat. She teleported to the noise but hid in the shadows. she heard the she-cat saying: "Why? Why did you leave me Riverfang! We had such good times together..." Hmm... she thought. Maybe... "Pst!" The she-cat turned arround. "Hello?" she said, still crying. "Come here." The cat came over. "Hello." Tigerstar said. "I heard you crying. Do you want to take revenge on him?" she asked. "Yes." she said, her voice hardening. "the come with me." She grabed the cats paw and teleported her down to the palace. "What is your name, girl?" "Rainfall." "Well, hello Rainfall. Do you know of Demon Clan?" Rainfall was shocked. "Yes! But why do you talk of a clan from a nursery story?" "I am of Demon Clan. Do you wish to join me?" "Yes, Tigerstar, I will." "Then, welcome Rainfall." Rainfall's face had hardened to a angry look. "Do you know of other friends who would join?" Tigerstar asked. "Yes, I believe I do." said Rainfall. Rainfall went and got her frien Featherheart. She said that Featherheart had also gotten her heart broken and had taken out deadly revenge on those who had hurt her. Featherheart had joined DemonClan and Tigerstar took them to see her captives. "Ashstar!" said Rainfall. "So this is where you have been." "Yess, now get me out of here!" "No." Ashstar was speachless. What had Tigerstar done to these two, loyal clan cats? "I would rather die than have THAT happen to me!" She yowled. "Too bad." said Tigerstar. "Flip that switch, will you Featherheart?" Featherheart flipped the switch and an electic bolt whent though Ashstar's body. "NO! Ashstar!" yowled Thornpaw. "All hail Tigerstar." said Ashstar. "Good. Your new name is Ashsong." "Yes master." "Now, Rainfall, hit the other switch." She hit it and the same happened to Thornpaw. "Good. 4 more members of Demon Clan." She laughed evily.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySun 11 Oct 2009 - 8:15

Chapter 4

"Now. Ashsong! Come here!" said Tigerstar. "Yes, master." The once great Ashstar said obediently. Tigerstar toughed noses with Ashsong and transfered to her body. "Now." she said. "I will go to MY clan. Featherheart and Rainfall! You will come with me." They padded over and followed Tigerstar up and into the forest and camp. She jumped on top of the Tallstone and yowled, "All cats old enough to catch thier own prey gether beneath the Tallstone for a clan meeting!" Many cats gathered beneath her. There were murmerings like "I wonder where she's been." and "Yes! Ashstar's back! Now We don't have to obay that stinking Treeheart!" She listened intently. Sounds like this Treeheart was deputy. "Treeheart! Come here! I need to talk to you privately. You all stay there." She padded into the leader's den. It was quite comfortable. "Now." she said. "I have not heard good things about you on my return. What have you been doing that they do not like?" He shuffled. "I have just been telling them that they must do exactly as I say, go on extra hunting patrols and border patrols, and sleep outside to make them tougher..." "Ahhh... Good... Do you believe in Demon Clan?" "Yes." he said. "I worship them." "Good, then come with me..." She grabbed his paw and they were teleported to the palace. "Do you wish to join me and Demon Clan?" "Yes!" he breathed. "It would be my hounor!" "Good. Then together we will bring the rest of the puny clan down and those who do not wish to join will be mind-wiped and will become slaves. They have no choice..." She went to her body and transfered to her real self. "Now, Ashsong-" "What? Ashsong? But she is Ashstar!" Treeheart broke in. "Not anymore! Now, you go with my slave, Ashsong and bring the rest of the clan down here into the prison." "Yes, Tigerstar." they both said and padded up the steps to the clan. In a few minutes they came back down with cats following. "Good. Now get them in!" She said. "But not this one..." She pulled a flaming orange tom out of the group and took him to the torture chamber. She shut the door and locked it. "Now, what is your name, boy?" "Emberkit! I'm not afraid of you!" "Well you should be. Do you like Demon Clan?" "No!" He yelled. "Well, soon you will." She decided not to brain-wash him, and instead put him on a torture machine causing massive pain. She turned it to face the mind-wipe machine so he had to watch his clan get brain-washed. The machine also made him keep his eyes open and made him look straight at it. "Now, bring in his sister and the other one he likes! Strap them in like this as well!" They were strapped in. "No!" Emberkit yelled. "Not Snowkit and Blazekit!" "Now bring in his mother!" yelled Tigerstar. She was having fun with this. They brought in his mother and strapped her in to the mind-wipe machine. "Now make the kit pull the lever!" "Never!" he yelled. The machine forced him to move his paws and he pulled the lever. A bolt of electricity went through her body. "All hail Tigerstar!" she said. "NO!!!" He screamed. "I dont want that to happen to me! And i dont want to die! Fine! Fine! I'll join! But let Snowkit and Blazekit go free." "Maybe. If they join as well..." "Fine." said Snowkit and Blazekit together. "Good. Then release them." They were released. They ran over to thier mom. "Mom? Mom? Are you ok?" "Who are you? All should serve Tigerstar." she said. "You! What is your name?" "Firestorm" she said. "Ok. Firestorm, Snowkit, Emberkit, and Blazekit! Go fetch more prisoners!" The same happened till no one was left but one. "Now what is your name?" "Bramblefire." he said. "Strap him on to the torture machine! Im board with just turning the into slaves. From now on, lets whip them and torture them till they join!"

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySun 11 Oct 2009 - 9:07

Chapter 5

The next morning she padded out to her deputy, Flamedance's den. "Flamedance! Do you know of more clans?" "Yes, I believe I do." He steped out. He was a bigger version of Emberkit, but cared nothing about his family. "Let us go then. But first... You two! Snowkit and Blazekit! Tell the others that they are to settle the once clan's camp! You will do most of the hard labor though, like carring the brambles. Now." She turned to Flamedance. "We will go." They padded off. They came apon another camp of cats. They padded in. "Hello! I have come to tell you that I have driven out the cats in that other camp and wish to share it with you!" They seemed interested and followed. They went into the camp, but were imediately surrounded. They were taken to the prison. She took aside the leader, Pinestar and strapped him into the torture machine. She brought in the other cats in a shadow cage and put a spell on them so they had to look and could not close thier eyes and had to laugh the whole time. He was tortured and had many new scars when she finally decided to mind-wipe him. He was. Her belly rumbled. "Come here!" She told a young male. He came over. "Strap yourself in." "No!" he said. You! PineKIT! Kill this one!" He did as he was told. "Flamedance! Come eat!" she yelled, laughing at seeing one killed. The rest were either tortured and mind-wiped, or if Tigerstar didn't deem them fit, killed. "Next, we take over Water Clan!" She yelled.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) EmptySun 11 Oct 2009 - 13:30

Chapter 6

The next day, Tigerstar and her army marched off to Water Clan's camp. They ran in and invaded. They took newborn kits to raise in thier nursery and took the queens to mind-wipe and take care of the kits. She took the leader and all fit warriors to the prison. All weaklings were killed. There was one cat, a young white tom, fighting, that Tigerstar imediately knew would be a good warrior. She picked him up by the scruff and ran back to camp. She took him to the torture room and strapped him in. "What is your name, young one?" she asked. "Windtooth." he said. "Join me." "No." he said. "Oh... Well thats too bad..." She turned on the torture machine and bolts of electricity went through him, scorching his fur and whiskers. "Now, will you join me?" she said after this had been going on for a while. "Yes! Just get me off!" He screached. She unstrapped him. "Good choice. Now, lets see if you are devoted enough to pull this switch, that mind wipes your DEAR leader!" He covered his eyes and pulled it. He heard a yowling sound and looked up. A small brown kit was staring at him. 'I added a new side effect. It turns them into KITS!" She started laughing uncontrolably. "Take it away!" she said to Rainfall. Rainfall took the once leader to the nursery. "Now, lets see if Flamedance has found us another clan..."

PostSubject: Re: How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)   How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

How the demons took over (DONT post! Just i am writing!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: