Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:46

Snakefire nudged the apprentice away from Sootpelt,"Back off, I don't want more of my kin to die the same way her mother did", he glared at sootpelt.

Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:48

Lightiningeye put all four paws back on the ground and shoed the Apprentice away from her old mentor lashing out at the she-cats muzzle every time she tried to move away or look behind Lightiningeye

Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:49

Shinepaw glared at Snakefire ans Lightningeye. "No!" She hissed! "I'll kill her!" She mewed, as she pushed Snakefire and Lightningeye away and launched herself at Sootpelt again. This time, clawing her right eye, blood trickling down from it, but only a bit. Stupid small claws! She thought.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:50

Snakefire gabbed the apprentice by the scruff"No more",he said a bit calmly.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:52

Lightiningeye narrowed her eyes at the young cat,any cat would think she's a kit! both by the way she looks and the way she acts!,she spat at the Apprentice in her mind

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10014

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:54

Sootpelt held her eye shut "No wonder Thunderclan is so hostile. They have an apprentice like her." She mewed loud enough for Shinepaw to hear, but no one else.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 17:59

Shinepaw hissed at Sootpelt, she was so cruel. She felt anger and sadness flaring within her. "Your right, Snakefire, I dont want to waist my time with this thing!" She spat. Shepaw turned and looked Lightningeye in the eyes. "Thanks for protecting me." She began more calmly. "And, I healed your twisted leg.." She mewed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:01

"Stop!" Metalpaw growled. "Dragonsoul dosnt want this!" she mewed. "Shinepaw back off, dont turn your anger into blood." "And sootpelt, You should be ahamed for yourself, killing a cat, thats horrible." Metalpaw tutned to Snakefire "Let her down, were going now." she said.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:05

Snakefire put down shinepaw meowed" just stay safe", he winked.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10014

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:06

Sootpelt turned and headed for camp. She looked over her shoulder and had a smirk that Shinepaw could catch

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:08

"Shinepaw, lets talk." metalpaw said as they walked back home. She winked diviously.

Occ- shine, topic thunderclan camp
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:17

Occ- ok

Ic- Before Shinepaw walked home, she went over and cuddled with Snakefire, digging her bloody muzzle into his pelt. "I love you..." She mewed. Then she turned, and stopped infront of Lightningeye. "I hope your leg feels better...." She mewed. Then she dashed off after her best freind.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:34

Lightiningeye was glade that her leg was fine,but,her eyes flared a ice blue flame,she glared at Snakefire looking back at Shinepaw as she left,she gave a snort and butted her mate on the shoulder forward,he's had too much love,he stays with one she-cat,she thought,but,is that me?...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:36

Occ- she loves him as kin, btw

Occ2- ok we out
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:38

Snakefire laughed,"what's wrong",he meowed when she nugded him.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting   Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightiningeye & Snakefire,Hunting
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next