Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) Empty
PostSubject: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:39

Lightiningeye sat on the SkyRock looking out over the camp,she liked to come her to think over stuff,usually hard things that she thought were so hard she didn't even wish to calculate them with other cats,right now she was watching the Warriors Den,trying to spot a brown tabby pelt with-in the branchs on the enclosure

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:45

"Do do Dun" Snakefire hid behind a tree,"do do do",he scurried to a bush,"doo dum de- ouf",he bumped into a tree and the mouse ran away. "mousebile",he said and padded towards camp,empty handed. He saw his mate and puured,"hello Lightningeye".

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:48

Lightiningeye soon heard the greeting but only gestured with her tail for him to come to sit with ehr,she had an expresionless face

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 18:54

He sat down next to her and licked her ear."what's wrong?"

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:06

"It's just..."Lightiningeye let out a sigh,"you loved so many cats in the past,and you left them for another cat,and,I'm just worried that you'll do that to me..."she sounded ashamed,she also had her legs tightly pressed to her belly,yet,no one noticed

OOC:you don't notice anything about her that's different...

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:12

Snakefire looked at her with a bit of hurt in his eyes,"I love you Lightningeye, i left them becuase I had to. When I first met you A voice wispered that I would be with you till I died. I didn't beleive it so I found other mates, Moonkit is all I have in remebrence of Heartstar. But you? I could never give you up. Our name are imprinted in the stars, and those stars will never fall".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:20

Lightiningeye's eyes sparkled at his words,she buried her face into his neck fur,she them stood up with a small grunt and padded in front of him wraping her tail around his muzzle letting her scent wafe around him she looked different and had a welcoming scent all over her

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:23

Snakefire noticed something off about her,"Is anything else the matter"?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:26

Occ- sorry if i cant post (didnt read discription) but i just wanna post for no reason :D

Ic- Dragonsoul watched from the dark forest and narrowed her eyes.

Occ2- hey Sand, do u have a death planed for ligjting yet? You know like when you want her to die and stuff??
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:44

OOC:I want her to try to live to be a leader,maybe...

IC:Lightiningeye sat down in frnt of him her eyes gazing lovingly into his,she put a paw on her extended belly,"Snakefire,"she meowed to make sure she ahd his attenion,"I'm going to be expecting your kits!"shepurred gleefully

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:47

"Kits!", Snakefire was happy."Ohh that's great Lightningeye", he purred happily. He rembered when Heartstar told him about Moonkit, but right now he felt happer then he did with her.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:55

"they're going to be big!" she grunted with effert as she sat ther eholding her belly agaist the strong,kicking of the kits inside her

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 19:57

"They will be the best warriors in the clan",he meowed with hapiness.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 20:04

Lightiningeye flashed her eyes up at him and gave a very small nod,she tried not to move,she was in pain,but he was so happy he hadn't noticed that her shoulder and belly were bothering her,"ah,Snakefire,"she gasped,"I need a little help here!"she meowed ergently

OOC:she's not having kits,yet,but only pains,the usual,and she hasn't yet told anyone but Snake and hasn't moved to the Nursery,so,help her down from SkyRock and over to the Nursery

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) EmptyFri 20 May 2011 - 20:09

Snakefire looked at her "ohh right",he padded up towards her and helped her down to the nusery."there, nice and good",he purred.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)   Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakefire & Lightiningeye Talk (Bonds will be formed,hearts will be broken,lives will be changed...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: