Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o

Go down 
+3
Feath ❤️
not fish
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2011 - 22:32

"I know, as well as the smallest kit, that a warrior does not kill to win their battles!" Ebonyroot retorted, "Even against rouges and kitty-pets. And certainly not over one's petty "opinion". What circumstance would excuse the taking of one's life?"

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 PDt1Qqd it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 0:09

"I don't think that concerns you. Keep your nose in your own clan." She tried harder to keep her fur down.

OOC: .3. Haters.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzjwJV it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzNeMg it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JGg2mwx it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzwPEb it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzwXQn

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JcTsSP1  it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JcnAVnI it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 4:54

Mosspaw got up "Just because there are four trees doesn't mean there has to be 4 clans!" she mewed gettting closer but not close enough to pounce."You say we're a bunch of rouges but when you took one of Heartstar's liives you were acting as though you were a rouge." she finally mewed after FEatherheart tried to "abuse" her.

ooc- Wisdom talk over

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 7:36

"well you're being hipocrital then,talking about SkyClan",snakepaw spat,hispaws kneeding the ground angrly.

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 7:47

"After you killed my mother?" Ebonyroot scoffed. "Snakepaw is right."

She lashed her tail, "I'm sure unless you do something seriously amazing to make up for what you've done, The place of no stars is sure to welcome you with open paws. You and Featherfall both."

ooc: Be happy. Haters make your famous. .3.

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 PDt1Qqd it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 11:08

"You all know it\'s not just me and Featherfall who would just love to kill Heartstar." She growled. "And maybe, I would be happy in that place."

OOC: .3. Bah. I'm not good at this type of shizzle. o3o

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzjwJV it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzNeMg it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JGg2mwx it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzwPEb it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JPzwXQn

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JcTsSP1  it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JcnAVnI it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 12:44

"Yeah. I would love to kill her, that traitor." Deadfrost emerged from a bush, dark indigo flames flickering in his eyes. "Cinderfang was right to leave those rogue cats." He was slightly startled to have the memory of this StarClan cat, but he paid no more heed.

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:46

OOC: Um, Mosspaw, it\'s FeatherFALL >:( Get it right.

Featherfall spat. "Four trees, four clans. Heartstar is a traitor, and I will not stand by while the little mutt tries to have her ways with the forest. She doesn't even deserve to be leader. She won by default." She bristled beside Firefly.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:12

Mosspaw growled and slashed at FeatherFALLS side. "Don't talk aout my leader because one day there will be five trees!" she yowled backing away

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 15:04

"I bet you would!" The medicine cats' pelt bristled. "And don't you dare speak of my brother that way! His death was a mistake, and he was a loyal SkyClan cat to the end!" Her gaze shifted from Deadfrost to the gray she-cat.

"And you, Featherfall! Had you not betrayed ThunderClan to live the life of WindClan deputy? Who has won by default?" She glanced at Firefly then at all three of them.

"You all don't even deserve to even be in the forest. You're not warriors! You're worse then the cruelest rouges. What makes it even more horrible is that you seem to be proud of what you've done. I thought you all were different.
" I hope you enjoy it in the dark forest, you really deserve it. I have more respect for the dirt we tread on then the likes of you. I just hope you might live to regret it. Or that that your children have some sense of honor in their lifetime."

With that, she turned and kicked the ground behind her, like one would while making dirt. Ebonyroot started pad away, only pausing to say to her apprentice "They're not worth it, Mosspaw."
She left.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:13

Deadfrost snorted. "Yes, go back to your pathetic leader and you pathetic SkyClan friend. They won't be much help in the future if you count on them, like I did once. They'll only drag you the wrong way," he hissed. "Just ask anyone. If you think SkyClan is strong enough to survive real Clan life, then let them challenge us. It's not waste of time, Ebonyroot," he continued, tail lashing.
"It's life. We are not proud of what the past holds. Heartstar has been nothing but a traitor and a mad rogue. She hurt her own daughter! She hurt Hazelpaw and drove her to ThunderClan!" He stood, fur prickling like a porcupine. "So go ahead and retort. If you think that she's a good mother and leader, than you're not worth it."

OOC: No REAL offense o3o Lal. Dead's pizzled, nyu meh x3

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:32

Ebonyroot heard, but did not reply. He sounded nothing more the a tom prying on the weak. ThunderClan fox-dung. He really wasn't worth any more of her (or SkyClan's) time... Whether Snakepaw and Mosspaw stayed would be up to them... But those three, They were hypocrites. Snake-tongued hypocrites. They could try to twist the truth however the wanted, but that wouldn't change a thing.
She kinda felt bad for Goldenstar actually... And if this was the future of their neighbors, the coming moons would be so much more interesting.

She sighed. If SkyClan were to be attacked, then sadly yes.. Of course they would be outnumbered... Clearly ThunderClan (Featherfall included) had no honor, so she had to consider it a possibility.
Ebonyroot would just have to help prepare them for the worst, clearly no one else would...
But what could she do? She didn't know how to hunt or how to fight... at least no more then a common apprentice. The only thing she could do is train Mosspaw; to help tame the wild she-cat. Prepare her to take care of her clan and too have her advise Heartstar in the way of their warrior ancestors. If what they said about their mother was true... then she must... But honestly, who could blame her? She became leader no sooner she became a warrior.

The she-cat flicked her tail. Perhaps, Lilyleaf knew something about their murderous behavior. Did she feel the same way? Ebonyroot blinked slowly. It was a good thing that half-moon was rapidly approaching.
As soon as she would awaken, she'd head over to SkyClan. It was already decided.

Ebonyroot stepped into the blinding darkness, blinking her eyes open to find herself in her den.

I've been typing long posts.. xD Long post is long.
I getcha Dead. :'D Though I kinda wanna slap RP Dead n 'dem. ">:U Ur wrong and you know eet!"
Lawl... Wanna muffin? :3

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Potato on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:56

Snakepaw sighed and padded away ,but not before hissing"You fools know nothing of being loyal to the warrior code.Your mouths are to foul to be saying the names "heartstar"and"SkyClan".He flicked his tail and heald his head high and walked away from the group of cats.

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:59

Yesh I wanna muffin :3 Dead's all liek: "I wanna shove a la down Ebony's throat, SkC is a group of meanies >:U" Lal my finger's hurting, meh cat scraped it so I'm a short post failure today D:

Deadfrost turned away and cast over his shoulder: "Good luck with you petty accusations. If you are so strong, say it to Leopardheart's face, you pathetic twigs." With a last lash of his tongue, he vanished in a throng of bushes.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:08

OOC: ...o_o I wish I felt like posting long posts. xD Nothing is interesting anymore for that. :c I"ll just... Wait for a good time to post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next