Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o

Go down 
+3
Feath ❤️
not fish
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 5:18

Mosspaw stalked off behind Snakepaw mumbling something to herself.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o   it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:19

Featherfall's fur bristled the wrong way. She was furious. "You fox-dung! You have no clue what goes on with Heartstar when you aren't there. She deserve to be leader, just as much as a kit deserves to be a warrior the day it's born. Heartstar is naiive and weak, and she cannot handle real Clan life. And for the record, I didn't move to WindClan for the deputy position. Rainstar made me deputy after I moved, and Racoontail could of easily gotten the position over me. No, I moved, because I was tired of being next to SkyClan and it\'s weak pleas for helpp everytime trouble arose. Maybe you should look at your apprentice though, before you start pointing fingers at cats who move Clans!" The gray warrior spat, trotting past Mosspaw. "Don't even try to ever lay a whisker on me again, or you won't see the light of day afterwards, apprentice." And with that, she was gone in a flurry of gray fur and snapped branches.

it\'s a dream. Anyone can join. No powers. o.o
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3