Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Which Banner?
Old
New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Vote_lcap41%New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
New
New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Vote_lcap59%New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 59% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Empty
PostNew Banner or Old Banner? VOTE

Hey, guys. :) So I made a new header for the site, and some people liked it and others didn't. So, vote, and whichever wins will be the banner! (At least for a while)

Old:

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Book6j10
Warrior Clan Cats

New:

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Wcc_ba10
Warrior Clan Cats

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE - Page 5 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE
Post Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 14:20 by Guest
O_O Jay that's a terrible idea! Your just going to split the site! Wow! Why does it even matter?
Bloo: Sorry but the new banner is a lil sloppy... You have six cats on there. Not five. And you can see where you put it over the old banner. But it was a nice try ^^
Jay
Post Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 17:21 by Jay
I'm just kidding o3o Cool it D:
Anonymous
Post Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:15 by Guest
Lol! Nice... >>
Anonymous
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 12:25 by Guest
I actually,sorta-ish agree to that idea Jay.*Shotgun click*
Flybot
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 14:12 by Flybot
I'm too lazy to read anything, but why is the new banner look like its been cut? e_e;
Swifty
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 16:51 by Swifty
Deadly .3. wrote:
Keep the old banner D: I know I haven't been here as long as some, but it certainly brings back memories. (I visited this site sometime in 2009 but I wasn't registered, soooo .3.)

What Dead said. (heh, rhyme) That banner has been there forever. Maybe not for the newer members, but it means so much to us senior members. It reminds me of the time when Mistpelt was still here... *sigh* Good times, Good times...
Jay
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 17:42 by Jay
@Swifty-You were here when Mistpelt was here? .3.

Moon
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 18:11 by Moon
It's time to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. I've got to say, I still love this site and don't want it to go to the dogs. Just because I'm not roleplaying here anymore doesn't mean I can't share my opinion, which I would appreciate that you all take into consideration.

First of all, I'd like to say hello to everyone. Lossa luvz on the Moon side. :) Missya guys.

Now, to business.

Let's start with this banner shiz. No. Absolutely not. I don't care how colorful, vibrant, and fun the new banner is. I don't care that Bloo worked her butt off on it. (Actually I do but bleh >_> Let's be consistent) Actually, all she did was recolor and paste it over the old one, not even bothering to erase/reposition parts of the new one. Did you even add it as a new layer? Lol. Sorry. That's me being OCD. Bloo, I love it and your effort, but I don't think it's going to work. The old banner has worked just fine, there's been no complaints against it, and it's a beautiful piece of work. There's a lot of history in that banner, too. Sorry. This is JUST my opinion.

Next, we have this debate club thing going on here on WCC. I understand, you gottsta getchoz opinionz inz, but you can do that in a civil manner. I myself, quite a while ago, was an argumentative brat who yelled at peeps. But now I've grown up. So you can take this advice from me, or leave it. I for one would not want to be part of a site that has a bunch of shouty, preachy, angry people yelling about what they think is right. Think about the new members, you want more, right? Yeah, exactly. You want this site to grow. Not go.

I just have to say GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. This is NOT a jungle-gym! This is a Warrior Cat RP site for people to have fun, not bicker back and forth about a new banner! You all are going to have DIFFERENT opinions. Get it across in a way that won't hurt others' feelings, or DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. That's a lesson I had to learn the hard way.

I'm terribly sorry that I had to take the big brother approach, but I did. I hope this is giving you guys a bit of a wake up call, because I've certainly been observing behavior from some members that should not be happening. And Admins. Do not partake in this bickering. You can have fun, joke around, blah blah, who cares. Do not continue the fight and suggest things like "lezt hev a wur 4 dis banar" (Lol, yes Jay. I went there :D)

Now, I'm done being a bossy prat and telling everyone what to do. I just want this site to be a fun place for creative young people to share their ideas and have a good time. Please, make it that way? Thanks.

~Moonpie
Brambleh
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 18:14 by Brambleh
MY big brother that :DDDD
Anonymous
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 19:47 by Guest
Hey nice speech Monnpie! :D
Even though I really like the new banner Moon has a REALLY good point
Anonymous
Post Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 20:48 by Guest
LOL! Awesome persuasive narrative Moon! You'd make an English teacher proud. ^^ Lol. But seriously. You guys can't drive a trench between the site because of something as stupid as a banner. That's just kinda bad. Anyway.

Yeah Swifty was on when Mistpelt was here. Heck. I was here when Mistpelt was here. I miss those times because the site was actually pretty peaceful. I mean, people actually had fun. Now all it is is you guys at each other's throats. I remember when we RPed in the cbox on the actual topic of cats. Now it's just bickering and fighting almost all the time. Truth be told I hung around after Mistpelt left because I thought the site would get better. Most of you haven't even grown up yet. Maybe that's just my opinion because in these past two years I've grown up a lot. You guys still fight like little kids. I mean. With all the changes. You guys just want it to stay the same but guys... Nothing is going to be the same as it was yesterday. Things change. IT IS NATURAL! You guys fighting about the old banner because change is bad? You need to grow up. Cuz seriously. The world is gonna go through some changes that you don't like but no one is going to take you opinion into account. You need to learn that now before you just become spoiled and ignorant. I'm sorry but that is how it is. It's how it's going to be. And the faster you learn that the more prepared you'll be for the real world. And really I don't give a flying fudge if I get flamed for saying this because it needed to be said.
Sleepy
Post Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 15:24 by Sleepy
*Claps*

Well, we are still a bunch of little kids .3.
Jay
Post Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 15:42 by Jay
omg moo dat wz meen d:

Jk, nice one :D
Moon
Post Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 18:14 by Moon
Sleepyyawn wrote:
*Claps*

Well, we are still a bunch of little kids .3.

Sleepy, that is no excuse at all. I expect that your parents taught you proper manners, and if you would not say this to someone's face, please do not feel masked by the internet. It's ignorant (as in unknowledgable, the proper definition.) If you feel cool or funny picking fights on the internet with people you do not know (Also known by internet fanatics as trolling), I suggest you stop. It's not nice, doodz.

Plus, you should not be on the internet without knowing proper rules and guidelines, at least the basics.

AND ALWAYS treat people with respect, on the internet or in real life.

The Marvelous Jay wrote:

omg moo dat wz meen d:

Jk, nice one :D

j, u n00b. lulz. i cnt evn tlk 2 u.
Leo
Post Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 18:47 by Leo
Moon! :D
You know that you're awesome when you're in debate mode :P
Post  by Sponsored content

New Banner or Old Banner? VOTE