Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)

Go down 
+18
Shadow
Sandlyness
Jay
Reaper King
Flybot
Dew
not fish
Winterslash
Stormclaw
Cloudkit (Heart)
Feath ❤️
Ebby
Sun
Cherry
Mossy
Thistle (Angel)
Snowy
Bloo
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011 - 12:32

1st life Name: Featherfall.

Name on picture?: (Y/N) Can you put Featherstar though? (Im dep.)

Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that): Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Feathe10

Eye colour: blue (any blue beside cyan D:)

2nd life Name: Daybreak

Name on picture?: (Y/N) yes plzzzzzzz

Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that):Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Ocicat10

Eye colour: bright blue

Background: moorland

Extra?: Can it say "Let the feather fall, and the day break." PLEASE D:

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011 - 12:51

1st life Name:Heartstar

Name on picture?: Y

Appearance:black with white paws a white heart on stomach

Eye colour:grey

2nd life Name:Gingerleaf

Name on picture?:Y

Appearance:ginger pelt

Eye colour:Electric blue

Background:a blue background

Extra?:nup

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011 - 14:54

1st life Name:Blackraven

Name on picture?: (Y/N)n

Appearance:Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Cccccc10

Eye colour:green

2nd life Name:Stormclaw

Name on picture?: (Y/N) n

Appearance:Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Stormc11

Eye colour:green

Background:Blacks:Shadowclan Storms:Darkforest

Extra?:can you make it say "I know what to do when I kill you"

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope

Last edited by Blackraven on Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Winterslash

Winterslash

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011 - 19:58

1st life Name: Whinterslash
Name on picture?: (Y/N) no
Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that) look at either siggy or avi
Eye colour: umm... loook at my siggy pic, it's that blue :D

2nd life Name: Buzzingtail
Name on picture?: (Y/N) no
Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that)Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Buzzingtail

Eye colour: dark amber
Background: cyan blue on Whinter's side and red on Buzzing's side
Extra?: make them look angry, like mad at each other but not actually facing each other.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 8:57

It hasn't been a month yet,so this isn't spam but bloo,when are you going to continue?

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 8:58

Sorry, I've been really busy. I promise, the next time I'm near my tablet I'll start it up again. Kay?

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 12:46

1st life Name: Deadlyyy :P

Name on picture?: (Y/N) Deadfrost .3.

Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that): Siggy

Eye colour: siggy

2nd life Name: Fallenpaw

Name on picture?: (Y/N) Fallensoul

Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that) White, gray smudge on chest, scar on left leg

Eye colour: light gray

Background: Dah....ju choose :3

Extra?: Nuu

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:07

Can I ask how long this will take? Not in a rude way, but I'm interested in how detailed the pictures were and i'd consider you REALLY good if you could do them in just a few minutes :D

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:37

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Frost_10

Sorry 'bout that wait guys, here you go Snowioo!

*goes back to Paint*

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:57

Your awesome at this Bloo!

1st life Name: Dewdrop

Name on picture?: (Y/N) No thanks

Appearance: White she-cat with dark and light and brown sploches (In siggy)

Eye colour: Bright green

2nd life Name: Seasonpaw

Name on picture?: (Y/N) No thanks

Appearance: Black with orange sploches (siggy)

Eye colour: One Mint green and One Silver

Background:Dewwy: Green (kindda like the one in mah siggy) merging into Seas: dark blue with stars

Extra?: Naw, dats it, THANKIES!!

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 18:17

Whyyy thank you :D

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Silky_10

Moss's :)))

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4554

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 18:27

I hope I can still get one D:

1st life Name: Firefly

Name on picture?: N

Appearance: Orange with red paws.

Eye color: Left: Green Right: Gray (like a blind kinda gray xD?)

2nd life Name: Mistedclover

Name on picture?: N

Appearance: White with red paws and chest.

Eye color: Frosty green

Background: Can you choose, plz? D:

Extra?: Noez

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JPzjwJV Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JPzNeMg Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JGg2mwx Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JPzwPEb Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JcnAVnI Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 7:32

Thank you soo much bloo! :D

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 9:09

1st life Name:Heartstar

Name on picture?: Y

Appearance:black with white paws a white heart on stomach

Eye colour:grey

2nd life Name:Gingerleaf

Name on picture?:Y

Appearance:ginger pelt

Eye colour:Electric blue

Background:a blue background

Extra?:nup

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 15:51

1st life Name:raccoontail

Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that)sig!

Eye colour:cyan

2nd life Name:sootpelt

Appearance: (Feel free to give me an actual real picture, I can draw off that)gray with black paws tail tip is black. black claw mark over left eye

Eye colour:amber

Background:blue around raccoon and red around soot

Extra?:words: when the raccoon vanishes the soot will come

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by raccoontail~sootpaw on Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)   Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloo's-new-art-request-topic-thing :D (Making 2nd life and 1st life avatars)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next