Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briar Your Side[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

Briar Your Side[C] Empty
PostSubject: Briar Your Side[C]   Briar Your Side[C] EmptyThu 22 Aug 2024 - 2:37

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperhunt slipped through the Camp entrance, Briarpatch by her side. Her first patrol as a warrior. It was, well, daunting. She still wasn't used to her new name, her attention flickering each time she heard the new suffix that replaced -paw. Her discomfort would be palpable, her ears pinning backwards and a queasy look in her eyes. She could feel herself shrink away from each mention of her new rank. Warrior. This meant that she should be sure of her skills now, right? As her paws sank into the familiar mud, however, she could feel her legs trembling slightly. She prayed Briarpatch would not notice as she pushed herself forward, gaze darting nervously around the shadowed forest. She felt uneased, as if a predator would emerge from the darkness to spring at her. She was fully cognizant of the fact that it would be an uncommon occurance to encounter a beast willing to attack two cats at once, but still the fear persisted. The tenebrous forest had not allowed her to feel safe in a long time, and tonight the fear would persist.

Juniperhunt glanced over at Briarpatch, somewhat soothed by the presence of another warrior, and a familiar one at that. Briarpatch had only recently been made a warrior as well, and they had spent much time together as apprentices. They had not been close, but Juniperhunt had always had the impression that the she-cat was a kind warrior, worthy of befriending. Eager to displace the worries of her surroundings, she asked softly, "How have you been, Briarpatch?"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

Briar Your Side[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Your Side[C]   Briar Your Side[C] EmptyFri 23 Aug 2024 - 12:24

Briarpatch was happy to go on patrol with her cousin, now also newly-named a warrior in her own right. The night was pleasant, and she was eager to get moving.

"You aren't used to the new name either, I take it? Congratulations, by the way!" Briarpatch asked her cousin with a wry smile. She'd noticed the way the new name seemed to almost spook the other she-cat, though took little more stock in her reaction than just new-warrior jitters. "Honestly I'm still not used to mine yet... And the responsibility is a little more than I expected. But I think I'm managing, and it's not so bad." She just hoped that they wouldn't run into another foxing raccoon while they were out here.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down

Briar Your Side[C]
Page 1 of 1