Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 990

Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 1:25 am

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox already knew that he wasn't going to enjoy this particular trip to the Moonstone. He never really did, honestly, but that wasn't typically because of the company at his side. It was often simply the repetetiveness of the task that got on his nerves. However, today was bound to be different for Viperpaw was who he'd be dragging along with him. He'd yet to officially mee the she-cat, but he could tell he didn't like her. She was, as her name suggested, an absolute snake. Cruel, vain, and likely the worst example of a good clanmate that he could think of. Just observing her interactions with Creampaw was enough to tell him that. 

Of course, it wasn't as though Creampaw was any better. The two were constantly at each other's throats - hardly any way to treat another clanmate Still, that didn't mean he got to treat her the same way she treated anyone else. He'd allow her the courtesy of a silent walk to Highstones and, if she was smart, she'd keep her big mouth shut and appreciate it. She hardly deserved the herbs he'd prepared, but if it kept her from complaining, he'd suck it up.

Small bundle in his jaws, Hemlockfox approach the she-cat and set the herbs in front of her, cold blue eyes analyzing her in, seemingly, a rare moment of calm. With any luck, she wouldn't be as bad as he thought. "Travelling herbs. I'll be taking you to the Moonstone tonight." And, if she didn't eat them and felt hungry later, then that was her own fault.

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:31 am

She was just about to sleep, to go to the one place where those that annoyed her couldn’t interfere. Viperpaw’s paw had barely touched the moss that lined her nest when Hemlockfox dropped the bundle of herbs in front of her. Her ear twitched in recognition, and when he revealed where she was heading she had to clamp down on the excitement that was clambering to be released. With a calming breath, she stopped down and made quick work of the herbs. They were bitter to the taste, and the apprentice did not bother to hide how she gagged. They were putrid, and she was sure the medicine cat knew that. She swallowed ”Lets go then, you’ve kept me waiting long enough”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 2:25 am

Hemlockfox"Act like I don't need your love and you call my bluff"
-T3 Hybrid MC-
🩸

Hemlockfox twitched an ear in annoyance, his eyes flashing in the dim light of the setting sun, and eyed Viperpaw somewhat contemptuously. He'd kept her waiting? Well then, how self-important. If anything, it was the reverse. His jaw clenched. It was below him, as a medicine cat and a fully grown tom, to snap at the young she-cat, but he had a feeling that she'd take to walking all over him if he refrained. "Interesting you should see it that way." He meowed icily. His duties as a medicine cat were something the brown and white tom took very seriously. Besides, why in the name of StarClan would he want to put off something that meant less work down the line? 

Calmly, Hemlockfox licked a paw and drew it over his ear. "Usually, when an apprentice's journey to the Moonstone is delayed, it'd because they've fallen behind in their training." He blinked down at the she-cat and tipped his head to the side. "Though, I suppose behavior sometimes has something to do with it." Then, with a flick of his tail, the medicine cat turned and padded towards the camp exit, his lips curled into the slightest of smiles. "Come along then." Great StarClan. He certainly loathed such cats who thought the world revolved around them, but it was most definitely fun not having to pick his words carefully around that sort of feline. 

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:52 pm

Viperpaw’s ear ticked at his comment. There was nothing interesting about it, aside from the fact it had been allowed to happen. Even as Hemlockfox spoke again, she was quick to cut in ”I think you’re mistaken. I am an excellent apprentice.” she mewed, falling into step beside him ”I do my chores without complaint and I excel in training. My attitude isn’t even an issue, even ask Auburnrain… Not that she can particularly reply.. But I don’t even give her any grief about it. Your comments are unnecessary, you don’t even know me. she turned her nose up with a hmph, pulling away so she was several paces in front of the medicine cat. It wasn’t hard to find your way off WindClan territory, and she could do it just fine without his stupid snipes. Snipes that meant nothing, because they weren’t even real, she was great, who would say those things about her? Viperpaw slowed suddenly, so that she was once again beside the ex-skyclanner ”Um, who told you those lies, if you don’t mind me asking. I’ve got a feeling I know who’s spreading them.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyYesterday at 12:01 am

Hemlockfox"Act like I don't need your love and you call my bluff"
-T3 Hybrid MC-
🩸

Hemlockfox slanted a curious look Viperpaw's way, a small smirk sliding onto his face. She certainly had a mouth to her, didn't she? He supposed she had a point there. He knew nothing of her other than what he'd seen or heard through the grapevine...though, neither had fostered any fond imagery of the young she-cat beside him. As far as he could tell, she and that 'friend' of hers, were constantly causing trouble. "Fair enough." He conceded after a moment, with a tip of his chin. Viperpaw padded ahead, then, her expression suddenly shifting. He caught the question in her meow and blinked patiently before letting a yawn split his jaws open. "Who indeed." He mused aloud, purring. 

"I don't often converse with apprentices, if that's what you're wondering." And then, tail curling, he added, "Mostly Tigerstar and Rapidfire." With that, the seal point tom padded ahead of Viperpaw, his blue eyes twinkling with amusement. He quite liked her actually, now that their only interactions weren't limited to mere rumor. She wasn't afraid to defend herself and didn't use crude words or insults to do it - he liked it. "Though, perhaps there is more to you than there might seem. If you could manage to...resolve...certain poor relationships." Why did he care so much what two apprentices thought of each-other anyway? It wasn't as though he actually worried over what could happen if the two continued to loathe each other so.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Viperpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1