Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brief Activity Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunpaw, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T4 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T2 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] WindClan Apprentice, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 418

Brief Activity Update Empty
PostBrief Activity Update

Hey y'all! I know I haven't been the most active in the past couple of weeks, but I wanted to put an official notice up. I'm moving in a week (way quicker than anyone anticipated), and I've mostly been busy scrambling trying to prepare for the move! I haven't had much muse or time to post because of it, but if anyone needs anything, please feel free to shoot me a PM here, or you can always ping/DM me on Discord! I'm not planning to let any topics expire or anything, I just might take much longer than usual to reply.

Thank you guys for your patience, and I'm sorry for being so scarce lately! And if Nightpaw is needed anywhere at all sooner rather than later, you can absolutely bug me about it - I can make time for meddy things if nothing else. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon! <3

Oatfluff - T4 WinClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T2 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunpaw - WindClan App. - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

Brief Activity Update Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Brief Activity Update :: Comments

No Comment.

Brief Activity Update