Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Activity Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

Activity Update Empty
PostActivity Update

I realize I've been semi-absent for the past week or so, and those on Discord know why by now, but now that I'm home and trying to get back into the swing of things I thought I should offer an explanation for everyone who isn't. Sorry about not doing that before--part of the problem is for the past week-and-change I haven't had access to a computer (was visiting family that didn't have compatible power outlets), and the other part is that a few days ago I got sick. I'm pretty sure I'm on the tail end of that sickness now, but I've also other obligations aside from WCC ('day job' type stuff that's unusual for me most of the time) that have taken what little energy I had in the past few days. Now that I'm home and feeling a bit better, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things (as a leader, member of staff, and general roleplayer); I'm truly sorry about my absence and any inconvenience it's caused in the meantime. There would've been a notice beforehand but I hadn't known that I couldn't use the outlets at my relative's house.

TL;DR: I wasn't home and had no PC, I got sick, and now I'm feeling a bit better. If there's anything you need from me feel free to poke me directly, either on-site or via Discord!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Activity Update :: Comments

No Comment.

Activity Update

Page 1 of 1