Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Health Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

Health Update Empty
PostHealth Update

Those of you on the Discord already know that I’ve been sick. But I feel it’s now important to share the full extent.

I was deathly ill for a month straight, from early June to last week. Probably the straightest thing I’ve ever done (and yes I stole that joke from Illymations)

This unfortunately left a major toll on my brain and body. At this time, I’m cognitively fine but struggling with creativity. I will keep up with my duties but my posts may be shorter and less descriptive for a while.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Health Update :: Comments

No Comment.

Health Update

Page 1 of 1