Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the clocks run back, and so should you [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

the clocks run back, and so should you [c] Empty
PostSubject: the clocks run back, and so should you [c]   the clocks run back, and so should you [c] EmptyTue 23 Jul 2024 - 9:59

Forest Speak
Feral Speak

As a mother, it was impossible to ignore the way her kits stared at the camp entrance, their eyes wide with curiosity. As a warrior, it was impossible to ignore that Silverdusk herself felt cramped within the confines of camp. She sat beside her little ones, watching them aptly, still as edgy as ever when it came to their safety. They were growing fast, everyday the nursery becoming more and more cramped. Nightdancer’s kits too were growing larger and larger, and Petalkit for some reason still took up residence in the nursery. It was no place to raise her’s and Wiggleworm’s kits. Abruptly, the lithe she-cat rose to their paws. “Beankit, Fogkit, Caterpillarkit, Mushroomkit, come let’s go an adventure.” she called. It took several moments for her little troop to fall into line, but eventually all their attention was on them. Silverdusk ushered them towards the gorse tunnel, their grin widening as the excitement of her kits became palpable. “Go on little ones, this is not a trick!” They did not need much more encouragement then that.

Once all of them had squeezed through the tunnel, they were quick to set up rules for their adventure. She was loosening her grip on them just a little, but they weren’t stupid. The forest was dangerous, and while Silverdusk knew they were capable of many things, she wasn’t naive. Once, they’d believed they could even have protected Wiggleworm from everything and more than what lurked in this forest, but that had not been true. He’d been swallowed up by the forest, and now the kits before her were all that remained of him. Nothing would take them from her. “You are all strong kits, the strongest in the forest, but you are not as strong as me, not yet at least. This adventure will be fun, but this forest wants to eat you. I will not let it, but you have to listen to me, and do exactly as mama says.” her gaze fell on each and everyone, narrowing on Caterpillarkit in particular, Gekala knew she was a pawful and a half. “Do not wander too far from me, stay where I can see you and remain alert. Your senses are keen, if you see danger come back to me or call out. Do not do anything mousebrained. Mousebrains will be hauled back to camp by mama whether they like it or not, and our adventure will be over. Understand?” It seemed everyone was on the same leaf, and so she them the lead the way. With all of them in front of her, Silverdusk could keep all of them safe.

They marched further away from camp, exploring and playing as they pleased. Slowly, the tall molly began to relax, letting themselves join in with their kits games. With everything that had happened they often forgot how young they were. It was nice to be truly content. There was the snap of a branch, and the brief callousness that had overcame Silverdusk vanished. She froze, waiting to see if it was friend or foe… Or even Wiggleworm, but seconds passed and it became clear it was nothing. They expelled the breath they had been holding then turned back to their kits. “I have a game idea, why don’t we see if we can find Papa?” they mewed, a sudden heaviness in their voice “I think he’s lost, little ones. He went into the forest one day a long time ago, and he never came home. I know he wants to see us, but I think we have to find him first. His name is Wiggleworm and he’s the biggest and bravest warrior in the whole forest, and my best friend. He has spots like you, Beankit and Mushroomkit, and Brown eyes like your one, Caterpillarkit. But most of all he’s strong and kind and funny like all of you. I think we should look for him.” Was Silverdusk crying in front of her kits? Her eyes were definitely brimming with tears, and when she inhaled she sniffled, but their cheeks remained dry, untrained by tears. The warrior swallowed and shook their head, banishing them as quickly as they came on. It was their duty to be strong for all of them, her kits, her family and her clan. They had to be strong. “Come on, the sooner we start searching the sooner we will find him.” It was odd, but finally being able to scour the forest with their children had given her a new sense of hope. Maybe this time they’d actually find their mate amongst the maze of trees.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

the clocks run back, and so should you [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

the clocks run back, and so should you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clocks run back, and so should you [c]   the clocks run back, and so should you [c] EmptyTue 23 Jul 2024 - 14:50

Beankit
Kit | Thunderclan | He/Him

Beankit jumped to his feet as quickly as possible at the mention of adventure. He ran to his mother’s side and his emerald, green eyes beamed up at his mother as she ushered them out of camp. His feet carried him swiftly out of the entrance tunnel and into the forest. His paws froze to the ground as his eyes widely scanned his surroundings. He couldn’t believe he was standing outside of camp.

Energy surged through the young tom, and he was gone in a flash. Beankit quickly darted through the underbrush and bounced off the trees. A little grumble of a purr rattled out every time his claws sank into a tree and then he would dart off into the underbrush again. His tail fluffed out and arched as he quickly made his way through the forest. Nothing was going to stop him or slow him down, but just in case something tried, he didn’t venture too far from his mother.

The snapping of a branch sent Beankit sailing to his mother’s side. His back was arched, and his ears were pinned back. His narrow eyes looked through the trees then back up to his mother. A few moments passed and both Silverdusk and Beankit relaxed again. He had so many questions, but his mother started speaking. His father was lost?

Beankit’s green eyes watched his mother intensely. She seemed to be sad, and he didn’t like that. He was bound and determined to find his father now. With a nod to his mother, Beankit quickly darted off into the forest again. His little nose sniffed the air for any scent of his father but nothing. His eyes searched in every hole he found but nothing. His ears swiveled to every new sound but none of them was his father. His feet carried him further into the forest, but he knew as long as he could smell or hear his mother, he would be ok.

Feral Speech
Forest Speech

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

the clocks run back, and so should you [c]
Page 1 of 1