Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i think i've been having revelations [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

i think i've been having revelations [C] Empty
PostSubject: i think i've been having revelations [C]   i think i've been having revelations [C] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 9:47

PIGEONPOUNCE
Life gives you lemons...

Dovetail… a father. It was strange. Pigeonpounce wasn’t sure if it was a surprise or not, though. She figured it made sense, given how much time Murkyriver spent at his side, but… but they weren’t even mates, were they? At least, if they were, they hadn’t told anyone. Which she guessed was fair. It wasn’t like they had to announce it to the forest. But Pigeonpounce liked to think her brother would’ve mentioned something like that. The only thing that spared her from feeling too upset over the kits’ arrival was Dovetail and Murkyriver’s own surprise.

It wasn’t like she had the grounds to be upset, besides. It wasn’t like she’d mentioned the medicine cat thing to anyone until she and Poppystar returned from the Moonstone.

Pigeonpounce sighed and shook herself out. Spotting Dovetail across camp, watching over his kits as they tumbled around outside the nursery, shouldn’t have spurred so much thought. But it did. They hadn’t talked as much as she would’ve liked since she became a medicine cat, and now Dovetail was a father on top of that change, and… and… Pigeonpounce didn’t know where to start. The task of just approaching her brother had never loomed in this manner. Pigeonpounce many things, trivial things, had become more frightening as she got older. Wasn’t it meant to be the other way around? She’d been brave, when she was young.

Pigeonpounce pushed another breath out between her teeth. She lifted her chin and strolled across camp and did not let any of the worries nipping at her heels slow her down. When she reached Dovetail, she plopped down unceremoniously at his side and slouched bodily against him. ”Well, this looks fun,” she said with a playful wrinkle in her nose. This could be easy. She just had to make it easy. Weren’t things always easy with Dove? They were. When had she become the kind of cat to worry so much? Pigeonpounce flicked her ears and turned to look up at Dovetail with a smile. ”So?” She asked with a tilt of her head. She spoke a little quieter, a little more seriously, ”How’re y’doin’?”
...at least it gave you something.
RiverClan • Hybrid MCA • she/her • #20AED4
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6