Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C] Empty
PostSubject: 'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]   'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 9:24

PIGEONPOUNCE
Life gives you lemons...

Pigeonpounce couldn’t quite wrap her head around the whole… being the Clan’s medicine cat thing. She had grown more adept at her position, and in some sense she was getting used to it, but it also still felt strange. She felt like a stand-in waiting for the actual right cat to come and assume the role for her. Pigeonpounce wasn’t sure she would ever get used to the feeling of holding import among the members of her Clan.

Her thoughts drifted along that path until a pale, dappled coat drug her attention elsewhere. Pigeonpounce blinked and turned her head toward the fresh-kill pile to see Poppystar approaching it. Before she thought much of it, Pigeonpounce was getting to her paws and padding over, appearing at her leader’s side just as Poppystar bent down to grab a fish. ”Heya,” she greeted with a wave of her tail. She hadn’t planned anything over the course of the short jaunt it took her to reach Poppystar. It was just… important for her to be closer with her leader, wasn’t it? She was supposed to be a consultant. Pigeonpounce put on a smile and said, ”D’you… mind if I join ya?”
...at least it gave you something.
RiverClan • Hybrid MCA • she/her • #20AED4
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3115

PostSubject: Re: 'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]   'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C] EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 13:21

POPPYSTAR
Just stop your crying...

Poppystar looked up as Pigeonpounce approached her and she smiled, her eyes crinkling at the corners. She said, “Of course you can! I’d love to share a meal.” She leaned down to pick up one of the fish from the pile and nodded her head towards a shady spot in the camp. She settled down and set it down in front of her. To Pigeonpounce she asked, “How have you been doing? Settling into things okay?” Pigeonpounce has seemed quieter than usual, which was a bit concerning. Pigeonpounce was a loud and exciteable cat—the change made her nervous.
...have the time of your life.
RiverClan • T5 Leader • She/Her • #669966
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: 'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]   'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 7:51

PIGEONPOUNCE
Life gives you lemons...

Pigeonpounce followed Poppyshine into the shade and settled down beside her with a grin. She leaned halfway forward to take a bite of the fish between them before pausing. Was that rude? Shouldn’t she let her leader have the first bite? And when had she started to care about things like that so much? Pigeonpounce shook her head and straightened back up, using a paw to nudge the fish closer to Poppyshine with a sheepish laugh.

”Yeah, I am,” she answered with a little shrug. ”Wren’s been helpin’ me get all th’ different herbs t’gether in m’head. I think I’m figurin’ out what I’m doin’.” Her smile got a little lopsided, a little uncertain, before Pigeonpounce cast her eyes to the side. ”I just… I dunno.” Her paws stirred absently, restlessly, through the sand. ”Did you… ever feel like ya weren’t meant for it? When y’were deputy? Like… like Perchstar chose the wrong cat?” Pigeonpounce wondered if it was bad to speak ill of the dead, if that was even what she was doing. She just sighed and finished, ”I still dunno if StarClan made the right choice with me. ‘S like ‘M waitin’ for someone act’lly competent to take m’place. Y’know…?”
...at least it gave you something.
RiverClan • Hybrid MCA • she/her • #20AED4

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3115

PostSubject: Re: 'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]   'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C] EmptyTue 20 Aug 2024 - 16:19

POPPYSTAR
Just stop your crying...

Poppystar wasn’t bothered by Pigeonpounce leaning in to take a bite; she hardly noticed. She took a bite of her own and chewed thoughtfully as she pondered the questions Pigeonpounce presented to her. She swallowed and replied with a light laugh, “Oh all of the time. I was absolutely stunned when Perchstar chose me to be deputy. I thought, surely there were other cats that were far more capable than I was? Especially at the age I was when she chose me—I was hardly capable of any kind of leader role.”

It was kind of fond looking back at that time. She was such a new warrior then, and she was still surrounded by so many friends. The forest had just been finished being thrown into chaos, but it was a nice point in time as well.

“However, as much as I wasn’t sure about it, I trusted in Perchstar’s choice. She was quite wise and I trusted her more than anyone. If she thought there was something about me that was worthy of being deputy and eventually leader, then I would trust that instinct and just try to better myself in the process. StarClan saw something worthy in you. I would trust their judgment.” Poppystar’s smile returned and she added, “Cloverheart was the cat who told you, right? She was the medicine cat in the beginning of my life. She didn’t accept any nonsense and she never hid how she felt. If she thought that you were worthy of being a medicine cat, then there was a reason for it. You should have faith in your own abilities.”
...have the time of your life.
RiverClan • T5 Leader • She/Her • #669966

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]   'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

'cause i'm just a girl i'd rather not be [C]
Page 1 of 1