Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Girl Time~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:39

Willowwhisker was sitting in the middle of camp, awaiting company and someone to talk to. She was pondering the thought of Thistlefall no longer loving her, and hoped that no other she-cat was involve in it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:52

Brindlewhisker rarely had free time now- she spent most of her days training Hollowpaw and the other apprentices, while also taking on the newfound duties of a warrior. Much to her dismay, most of the cats she had considered close companions had other duties and responsibilities now; training their new apprentices or tending to their newly-started families. Whenever her paws weren't full, she found that all of the other cats in her life rarely had time to be with her- even Smokepelt was busy tending to his newest litter. But as of late, with all the time she had been spending with Thistlefall, she had been given a faint glimpse of what that life held, as well as hope to one day achieve such a life. But now that she was stuck inside camp for the day, and faced with the sight of a rather dull Willowwhisker, it sent immense guilt through her; how could she ever want to be with Thistlefall whenever he had clearly built a life with another she-cat?

"You look live you've seen better days." She mewed approaching Willowwhisker, swallowing her guilt as she gazed at the cream tabby she-cat's disheveled state with sympathetic eyes. Settling down beside Willowwhisker, she twisted her side and began lapping briskly at the smooth, thick pale fur of her shoulder, one eye still trained on the Warrior Queen. "Wanna talk about it?" Brindlewhisker finally questioned, pausing momentarily from her grooming to stare at the she-cat. A brief pang of guilt and worry filled her as she wondered if somehow she had managed to further disrupt Willowwhisker and Thistlefall's relationship.

Girl Time~ Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 23:09

"Indeed I have. Well, you see, lately Thistlefall doesn't seem too interested in me anymore. He rarely ever spends time with the kits, and that leaves me to tend to them all day and night through. It's as if he is under some spell. Starclan forbid he be with another she-cat." She mewled, happy to get it off of her chest. She was no longer angry with Thistlefall but upset that he didn't care. How could she ever put some much love into some Tom who didn't care for her? Deep down she hoped that there was still some part of him that loved her, and although she knew that their love was well-over, her generous and kind self, decided once more to give him yet another chance.

After all, she was pregnant with his kits once more. Maybe I should give him time. He is probably just overwhelmed. The same thought rang like a bell in her head constantly, and she couldn't ever stop it. All day and throughout her dreams, all she could see was her life without Thistlefall. Was it all a dream? Is this really the Tom that I love? She soon began to doubt herself as if she had done something wrong; as if she was the bad cat. Shaking her cluttered head to clear out the bad thoughts, she looked over to Brindlewhisker for guidance.

"I dont know what to do. I'm having kits again. I keep on thinking that maybe he just needs time, but he has had plenty. There is no denying that something is wrong. I just dont know what. Please, Brindlewhisker, help me." Pleaded the young she-cat. She was lost, and she felt alone. She felt like she had nobody to love. Not Thistlefall. Not a mother. Not a father. Of course, she had Smokepelt, but he was only a stepfather. Hazefur was a form of step-mother, but it felt like she wasn't there at all. She had no idea who her real parents were. Her heritage. Her kit-hood. Worst of all, she felt empty.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 17:11

Brindlewhisker twitched her ear ruefully at Willowwhisker's speech, watching the tabby she-cat with careful eyes- the pang of resentment she felt washed away her worry at the other she-cats words. "The problem is that your only ambition in life is to have kits over and over." She thought with an impatient twitch of her tail, although she decided that thought was best kept inside. The rest of Willowwhisker's complaint filled her with a pang of annoyance- why did she keep landing in the middle of the drama between Thistlefall and Willowwhisker? Couldn't any other cat fill in her pawsteps? Biting back a sigh, she searched for comforting words that could be used in a situation like this. "You know how toms are," She reasoned, "They've never been exactly the best when it comes to being in their kits lives." Lifting her paw up once more, she briefly lapped at it again as she chose her next words carefully- Willowwhisker would definitely not appreciate it if she found out all the time she's spent with Thistlefall, and all the time she had spent listening to his complaints as well. "You're definitely not the first she-cat to ever go through a rough patch like this. I'm such Thistlefall is just unsure about his role in the situation- especially due to the fact that all the kits you've been raising as of late are adopted. It's hard for toms to determine how involved to get when it comes to rearing kits that don't share their blood." She mewed briskly- was Willowwhisker really that upset about a mere rough patch? "Well hopefully that's all it is. I'd feel bad for Thistlefall if this is all their relationship consists of." Brindlewhisker reflected as she watched the Queen.

Girl Time~ Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 17:24

"Brindlewhisker, I dont think this is just a rough patch. But I'm very sorry to overload you with my drama. It is my problem to fix, you have nothing to do with whatever is coming over him." With a small sigh, she thought about her current situation. Is it really that hard to spend a day or two with your kits?  "So, how is life treating you?" With a mewl of sorrow for overloading Brindlewhisker with her  high-school relationship problems current situation, she wrapped her tail around the she-cat in a friendly matter, glad she had at least tried to help her.  She doesn't understand how hard it can be...

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 17:44

"That's what every cat seems to think now," Brindlewhisker thought with faint amusement and annoyance, "Oh no he didn't maintain eye contact in a correct manner- that automatically means he's no longer in love with me!" Huffing slightly when Willowwhisker wound her tail around her shoulders, she was immediately grateful for the change of subject. "It's been good- busy but good. I've started training Hollowpaw, which has been quite an experience. I didn't realize how much you truly have to teach." She purred, proud of the fact that Hollowpaw had seemed to surpass all of her expectations. "Leaf-Bare becomes much more bearable when you have a cat who still finds tedious tasks such as border patrols and hunting to be exciting. How's training Icepaw going?" Brindlewhisker questioned with a twitch of her ear- she hadn't heard much of the small tom as of late.

Girl Time~ Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 22:58

Before Willowwhisker could respond to her comment, Brindlewhisker struck up another with ease. "He has been... rambunctious. And a little all over the place. But the least I can say is that he is almost ready to become a warrior. He has trained hard and well, and I am very proud of him." Responded the cream tabby, licking her paw and dragging it over her thick tuft of fur that was growing thicker every day."You seem... nervous. Is something wrong? Has someone done something to you?" With genuine curiosity radiating off her pelt, she hoped the best for her friend.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 16:29

"Oh no," Brindlewhisker quickly mewed, quickly locking away the guilt and other emotions that seemed to be building within her chest, "I'm fine, just curious to see if you're handling your first apprentice is all." She let out a faint purr for conviction, wrapping her tail around her paws as she spoke. "I guess we're both lucky that we didn't end up with Vulturekit as our apprentice; she'd claw our ears off." She chuckled as she spoke, recalling the fierce young she-cat with a pang of relief- she could never handle such a voracious young cat.

Girl Time~ Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 17:51

"I know I couldn't," With a short chuckle, she continued her sentence."Claw our ears off indeed. And probably take a leg with it to, as much as she likes to 'play around'. Hopefully she'll shape into a fine warrior, even if she does talk a lot." Thinking of more to say, she decided to kick up a little more conversation."Do you think you might get another apprentice soon after Hollowpaw becomes a warrior?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:13

"Most likely," Brindlewhisker conceded after a few moments of thought, "These days there seems to be more kits than warriors! We'll all have our paws full these next few moons, and no cat will get a break." She joked slightly, unease and guilt still present within her chest- was she really that awful of a she-cat for lying straight to Willowwhisker's face about everything? "It's not my place to get involved anymore than I have to. Thistlefall will tell her when the time is right." she reminded herself sternly, face remaining frozen in its warm, affectionate look. "Speaking of Hollowpaw, I'd best see what he's getting up to," She mewed, glancing up briefly at the sun, "But if you need to talk to anyone again, you know where I'm at." Brindlewhisker finished, rising to her paws and padding away.

Girl Time~ Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:23

As Brindlewhisker padded away, Willowwhisker shouted after her, in thanks."Thanks, Brindlewhisker. Ill remember that!" Walking back into the warriors den, she settled down and dozed off.

OOC: Short, I know ;-;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time~   Girl Time~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Time~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum