Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

people are strange [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

people are strange [C] Empty
PostSubject: people are strange [C]   people are strange [C] EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024 - 21:22

FISHPAW
Now I face out, I hold out...

Fishpaw let out a quiet breath as the crowd finally settled down around him. Several cats had come to congratulate him while others had sneered from the crowd. He liked the congratulations--loved it, actually, as he preened under the attention--but it did get tiring. Now that everyone had dispersed, though… Quillsplash had told him to settle in for the night. One of the other young cats had volunteered to help him set up his nest. Juniperpaw…? Fish had only caught her name in passing, but he was sure he was right about it. He looked around and saw her dark pelt still nearby, so he sidled up to her.

”Heya!” Fish said cheerily, tail waving high in greeting. ”You’re Juniperpaw, right? You said you’d help me set up my nest.” He flashed a toothy grin and tipped his head to the side. ”So… let’s start.”
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: people are strange [C]   people are strange [C] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 10:12

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw was half-surpised that Fishpaw even remembered her offer from earlier, but her surprise quickly faded to a muted hum of delight. Would she really get to help him set up his nest? She loved setting up nests, or doing anything involving moss or materials from the earth. She'd offer herself for any sort of chores like reparing dens or the camp walls without hesitation. A chance to weave something beautiful and strong, while being praised as she did so? Her hobby rarely got any attention, so when her skills came in handy she couldn't be happier. And now she could make something pretty out of the newcomer's nest too. She almost forgot her fear of strangers as she nodded in response.

"Yes, that's me," She acknowledged, then offered Fishpaw a small smile of her own. It looked sad next to his toothy grin, but it was something. "Come on, I'll show you where the fresh moss is. But, before that--" Her grin widened, showing her small fangs, "--do you like down feathers in your nest, or flight feathers?" Juniperpaw let out a small gasp, a light of excitement flashing through her eyes as she went on, "Oh! Do you like bracken, ferns, or pine needles? You know, to add extra padding to your nest. And maybe you could have vines woven together to hold your nest in shape. What kind of shape do you like your nest to be?"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: people are strange [C]   people are strange [C] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 16:46

FISHPAW

Fishpaw thought his… denmate, he supposed? was skittish, but she lit up pretty quickly when he approached. Well--her first words were lowered, until he pressed about the nest, at least. It was nice to see her smile get a little wider, watch her eyes light up. Fishpaw always felt proud of himself when he got someone to smile. All Juniperpaw’s eager questions made his head spin a little, though. ”I… don’t know,” Fishpaw answered with a sheepish chuckle. ”We didn’t really spend a lot of time actually, y’know… building nests back home. I mean, we had nests, but...” He shrugged. ”It wasn’t really a project.

Fishpaw nodded for Juniperpaw to lead the way and followed after her toward the moss. ”You sound like the expert around here, so what do you recommend?” Fishpaw tipped his head toward her. With another round of giggles, he said, ”I just want to have the best, most comfortable nest in the Clan. Think you can make that happen?”
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: people are strange [C]   people are strange [C] EmptySat 10 Aug 2024 - 9:29

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw felt a small thrill run through her every time Fishpaw smiled or laughed. What did it mean, when he did it? Did he find her funny? Cats always smiled at her, but those were out of happiness, not out of genuine... whatever feeling Fishpaw was experiencing. He giggled, too. Was he laughing at her? But he seemed so kind, so surely not. The black she-cat was confused, but delighted. Did this make them friends? Or friendly, at least? She really, really hoped so. He seemed like such a cool cat, she'd love to be friends with him.

The best, most comfortable nest? Now that she could do. Juniperpaw puffed out her chest proudly as she led the way, taking a detour from the route to the apprentice's den to head over to her stash of materials. She stopped beside the tree stump, brushing off the top layer of ferns to reveal a whole hoard of things below. Embarrassed, she pulled out a few flower crowns and trinkets, setting them down gently beside her, before finally she reached the bottom, where all her spare materials were lumped together. Comfortable nests always had lots of cushioning, so they needed feathers. Juniperpaw dug around for a bit before pulling out several mouthfulls of down feathers-- all leftovers from when she plucked a crow clean for a cape-like thing that she never finished. Where was it now, she wondered? Other than the feathers, she also pulled out a few particularly soft bracken fronds. These would make a good nest.

"Think you can help me carry these over?" She asked Fishpaw over her shoulder as she began putting everything back to their original positions. Juniperpaw paused to glance over at the tortoiseshell tom nervously; he wouldn't think this whole hoard was silly, would he?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: people are strange [C]   people are strange [C] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2024 - 9:06

FISHPAW

It was nice to see the way Juniperpaw swelled up from his request. She had seemed shy and skittish, the few times Fishpaw had glanced her before he was officially named. Even when she approached him at his ceremony, she’d been nervous. But this gave her a thrill, and it felt good to bring that out in someone. He was happy to follow her to the half-hidden stump. Beneath the ferns that sheltered it, she pulled out all sorts of things: materials that could be used for bedding or any number of things, strange interlocking rings of flowers, various trinkets. Fishpaw blinked curiously at the display. He almost wasn’t sure what to make of it. It was a surprise to him, he came to eventually, that she had the time for this at all. So much of his life until now had been merely survival, which was a sport he was rather poor at. But Clan cats had a luxury he did not. Time not to worry about their next meal or the safety of their nest. Fishpaw was stunned by it.

He blinked slowly at her request and came back to himself. He glanced around as if he’d been momentarily lost, noting the gloss on the dark feathers Juniperpaw held, the bracken now piled at his paws, and everything that had stunned him being put carefully away. ”Oh, uh--yeah. Of course.” He said. His eyes lingered on the stump a little longer, even after the ferns settled over it again, before he leaned down to gather the lengths of bracken between his teeth. Around his mouthful, he said, ”Hey, what do you do with all that? It’s not all for nest-making. What was with those… rings of flowers, and everything? They looked… nice.” He wanted to understand this kind of luxury that she held over him, wanted to experience it for himself. Hopefully he would get a taste of it through the nest they were set to make.

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6