Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Golden Horizon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Golden Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Golden Horizon   Golden Horizon EmptyThu 27 Jun 2024 - 16:03

Beankit
Kit | Thunderclan | He/Him

The summer sun set high in the sky; its rays burned through camp. The heat had most of the cats hiding away in their dens, but not all of them. A small kit was playing outside of the nursery den, jumping from shadow to shadow as the sunlight shifted with each bush of the wind. He was content making his own fun while the others hid away from the heat.

Beams of sunlight danced through Beankit’s kitten fuzz as he worked his way through camp. His green eyes beamed with joy with every leap he made. The golden light illuminated the entrance of the nursery for a brief moment and a shadow at the entrance made him miss his jump. His mother was emerging from the den. The young tom quickly darted over to her. “Hello Mother!” He chirped with a toothy smile in hopes she didn’t notice him being close to the entrance of camp.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

Golden Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Horizon   Golden Horizon EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 22:41

Forest Speak
Feral Speak

The sun made kits sleepy and so for the brief moment her children slept, Silverdusk had stolen away to the fresh kill pile. Green eyes scanned it for a the odd patch of green skin, but as to be expected there were no frogs. There use to be, but it had been moons since she’d seen one on the pile. Wiggleworm use to catch one for them, always made sure she had one since she made them their favourite food. Now the moons had dragged on without their beloved and without their favourite food, it was a fool’s hope that this day in particular they would find one. That Wiggleworm would return. At this point all she wanted was closure, for themselves and for their kits. Completely caught up in trying to find a meal, they completely missed that a certain ginger kit was making their escape, until he was suddenly at their paws.

“Hello, Beankit.” purred Silverdusk, bending down to nuzzle him. There was an incredulous look on their son’s face, like she’d caught him in the middle of a game they’d asked him not to play before. Whatever the look was for, they couldn’t discern it and he was far too cute to be mad at. The warrior chuckled picking him up and placing him on their back. “You are staying out of trouble I hope, little one. I will know if you are making trouble.” they mewed “You think you can hide from me, I thought i was the best warrior and mother in the whole clan? I would definitely know if you were up to something if that were the case.” she laughed, bouncing the kit on their back.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Golden Horizon Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Golden Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Horizon   Golden Horizon EmptyTue 23 Jul 2024 - 16:54

Beankit
Kit | Thunderclan | He/Him

“Me in trouble or even making trouble?! Of course not momma!” Beankit purred as his mother bounced him up and down on her back. His green eyes beamed with joy as Silverdusk chuckled. “I was just playing in the shadows and trying to keep out of the sun! The nursery is no place for a warrior!” He mewed as his back legs struggled to find the ground.

The young tom slipped off his mother’s back and tumbled to the ground. Beankit quickly stood up and shook the dust from his pelt. “Would you like to play with me?!” He chirped excitedly as he went back to hopping from shadow to shadow; his orange pelt glowing as the rays of sunlight caught it as he passed over to the next shadow.

Feral Speech
Forest Speech

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

Golden Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Horizon   Golden Horizon EmptyTue 30 Jul 2024 - 12:20

Forest Speak
Feral Speak

”I didn’t think so.” mewed Silverdusk, eyes twinkling. They followed Beankit as he attempted to slide back down to the ground. Ah. With a snort directed at herself, they bent down so that he was free to wreck all the havoc he desired. The thing she had noticed about kits was that they always bounced back, never wanting to stay down for long. Her son was of course like kits already resuming his game. Silverdusk watched him, briefly think about how at odds his own upbringing was to their own. It made them happy to know he had food in his belly and that he had a home. Beankit’s voice drew them from their thoughts, she smiled wide “Of course, what do i have to?”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Golden Horizon Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Horizon   Golden Horizon Empty