Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

descended from the heavens [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

descended from the heavens [c] Empty
PostSubject: descended from the heavens [c]   descended from the heavens [c] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 10:27

“Oh, SkyClanner!” called Nettleweaver, mismatched eyes dancing on the large tabby tom. “If I climbed that tree would you catch me if I fell?” he paused, letting the words settle. He had no issue with flirting to get cats to lower their guard. Let them think him ditzy and simple, cats talked too much when they felt superior. “I’ve always wanted to climb, see the world like a bird. Could you show me a thing or two, I’m not looking for trouble.” The white tom placed a paw on the tree, stretching lazily, then letting his claws grip the bark. His rump wiggled and then he sprang onto the lowest branch, he was unsteady. His knees buckled and he teetered trying to find his centre of gravity. After several moments, he finally stopped swaying. He cast the SkyClanner on the ground a haphazard smile “Not bad for a ShadowClanner, hm?” giggled Nettleweaver.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

descended from the heavens [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down

descended from the heavens [c]
Page 1 of 1