Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

double it and pass it to the next person [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

double it and pass it to the next person [c] Empty
PostSubject: double it and pass it to the next person [c]   double it and pass it to the next person [c] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 4:32

”Now that I’ve whisked you away from your myriad of she-cats…” her brothers all encompassing affections were no secret and if there was an opportunity to tease and prod at Falconpaw, Viperpaw pounced on it. She’d stolen him away for her own gain, she had little desire to join Auburnrain and Creampaw for whatever torture was in store for her today. Thoughts of Creampaw had her tail lashing, even as she held it proudly skyward. It wouldn’t surprise her if she was the one that came up with the concepts and ideas that haunted her. With a sniff, she vanished thoughts of training from her mind. Viperpaw had stolen Falconpaw, her own victim to taunt, to reestablish herself with. Her mouth curled upwards. ”… I have to ask, do you intend to pull them along into warriorhood? I imagine that would be quite a challenge, or maybe they’ve all got moss in their ears and it’ll be no trouble at all, which doesn’t bode well for the future of our great clan. Which do you think it is. brother?”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

double it and pass it to the next person [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

double it and pass it to the next person [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: double it and pass it to the next person [c]   double it and pass it to the next person [c] EmptyTue 9 Jul 2024 - 21:17

FALCONPAW
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

Falconpaw had no qualms about following Viperpaw to the Flower Fields. He was happy to ditch Larchbreeze and spend the afternoon lazing around, even if that was accompanied by his sister’s needling. Falconpaw angled his ears in her direction and spent a moment staring out into the horizon before he craned his neck around to look at her. He studied her wry grin, gaze level, and let her go on speaking. When Viperpaw finished, he just snorted. ”Into warriorhood? Stars, no.” He huffed. Well--he wouldn’t mind the attention. But he worried that if he dragged any of them along that long, they’d start to think he was serious. The thought made his pelt crawl.

”I mean, if they wanna stick around, who am I to stop them? So long as they don’t expect much of me.” He said with a noncommittal shrug. I think you’re jealous I’m so popular.” It was Falconpaw’s turn to grin. ”I mean, I can’t imagine you have half the luck I do talking to… well, anyone.” His nose wrinkled a little with his snideness and his tail plumed into the air behind him.
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Apprentice • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6