Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hunt for Elmstorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

The Hunt for Elmstorm Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt for Elmstorm   The Hunt for Elmstorm EmptyFri 21 Jun 2024 - 19:00

Sprucebark had done his best to search for their lost son. Elmstorm seemed to always get himself into trouble and now it seemed things had gone so far as him completely missing. With all of his constant searching and looking for him about the only thing that had kept his paws grounded and head somewhat still level was his family around him.

Especially helping was Scorchlight, his mate was always somehow the brightest light in all this mess that seemed to always follow them, even back when they had been chased to the lake lands she had never given up hope it seemed and it was contagious in the best of ways.

He sat next to her and glanced around, "Do you have any ideas where he might be?" he asked almost in a dream like state as he thought about where their son had wandered off to.

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Shadowclan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Elmstorm   The Hunt for Elmstorm EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 12:09

"I honestly don’t know... I mean, I haven’t talked to him in a while, but I hope that has no relation with this... I was just upset about a small thing," she sighed. She was a good parent; she obviously was... right?

"But let’s focus on the bright side. He might just be on one of his escapades," she meowed, smiling at her mate. "Hmm, have you checked Sunningrocks?" she questioned inquisitively. It was Greenleaf; the sun was beaming its rays of light, sparkling across the forest surface once again, giving a generous, prosperous amount of prey for the cats of RiverClan to hunt and snatch. But Elmstorm would’ve told a cat he was off to hunt if that was so... But in the end, it was just a theory.

"He couldn’t have strayed too far from camp... I doubt he would cross any borders at all," she added, licking her paw in strong thought.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Burntkit | kit

Local prankster :D
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Elmstorm   The Hunt for Elmstorm EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 18:57

Sprucebark leaned in and focused intently on his mates words. He nodded thinking about it, perhaps this was just one of their son's typical disappearing stunts but it somehow felt like something worse than that.

He neatly curled his tail around his front paws as he listened to her ideas. "Sunningrocks is a good idea, do you wanna come with and search for him there?" he asked pondering.

As if reading her thoughts he gave her a small reassuring smile, "you are a good parent, and we will find him again

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Shadowclan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Elmstorm   The Hunt for Elmstorm EmptySun 21 Jul 2024 - 12:09

"Yes, we have a chance there," she raced to Sunningrocks in worry. It only took a few minutes. Arriving, she knew Sprucebark was probably head on her tail, observantly looking around the barren rocky terrain. She saw only a few birds humming their birdsong, but no traces of cats. She sighed, looking back to Sprucebark. "I don’t think... there are any traces of cats, only a few whiffs... of RiverClan cats, but no smell of Elmstorm," she muttered sorrowfully, curling her tail around her paws in anxiety, still determined to find Elmstorm. "Maybe... he’s not even in RiverClan territory... At this point, we can only hope he’s... here," she meowed sincerely, padding over to Sprucebark’s side, leaning on him, depressed.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Burntkit | kit

Local prankster :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Elmstorm   The Hunt for Elmstorm Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Elmstorm
Page 1 of 1