Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dear thisbe (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 412

dear thisbe (c) Empty
PostSubject: dear thisbe (c)   dear thisbe (c) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 9:30

Ryepaw
Comin' thro the rye...

The weather was warm. Astoundingly warm. The sweet scent of pollen made his nose tickle, but the blanket of varying colours and shapes of more flowers than he could count made it worth it. He briefly wondered if this was the same spot he and Falconkit, Falconpaw now, had run through when they had broken free of the bracken walls. Or maybe it was another flower-peppered part of the territory. He wasn't really sure. All he could remember was the joy in his voice when he had caught that rabbit.

He swung his head to the side, a lazy wide-arc and squinted against the over-bearing Sun until his eyes finally focused on the impeccably perfect pelt beside him. Their patrol might be looking for them soon, but eh. Training patrol. Some were off hunting, others were doing... Whatever it was they were doing. He had ended up finding the lure of the sun-kissed grasses too hard to deny, and after finding the perfect spot, lay down to relax. "Ya' look bored," He muttered, raising his head to yawn. He ran his tongue over his lips and his nose twitched-- a sneeze there, and then gone. "You bored?"
...poor body.
WindClan • Apprentice • He/Him • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2664

dear thisbe (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear thisbe (c)   dear thisbe (c) EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 6:30

FALCONPAW
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

It was hot. Falconpaw’s pelt was just thick enough for the heat to feel oppressive. It tried to sap his energy, but nothing could dull his flame entirely. Even with sweat building under his coat, Falconpaw couldn’t shake the restlessness that overcame him. He was itching to do--something. He didn’t know what. But something. Pollen clogged his nose, but underneath it, Falconpaw swore he could smell rabbits. He wanted to run, sprint across the moorlands until his legs gave out under him and his chest threatened to collapse from his exertion. His paws were tingling with the urge. He was sitting, though he refused to lay down fully, but his weight kept shifting between paws and his tail kept flipping back and forth.

It was then that Ryepaw’s voice broke through his idle thoughts. Falconpaw turned to look at the tom beside him, blinking down at him. ”I look bored because I am bored,” he laughed in response. Not the usual cocky grin he wore, but a more genuine expression of happiness, appeared on his muzzle. It was easy for Ryepaw to make him smile and laugh. That’s what best friends were for, after all. The yawn, followed by a sneeze, from the pale-furred tom just pulled another laugh out of him. ”And you look like you’re about to fall asleep.” Falconpaw said. Then he hopped up to his paws and spun around to face Ryepaw more directly.

”Come on, he said insistently, ”don’t you want to do something? I know it’s hot, but I mean...” Falconpaw’s tail wagged with energy. In a sudden motion, he struck out with a forepaw and boxed Ryepaw over the ears. Not a hard blow at all--just enough to encourage some wrestling. Ryepaw was bigger and heavier than he was, so he’d likely get tossed around with ease, but Falconpaw didn’t care about winning so much as he did having something to do. ”C’mon, spar with me a bit. It’ll make us look productive, so the warriors can’t get mad at us for lazing around. We’re just playing, though, really.”
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Apprentice • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6
[/color]

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey

dear thisbe (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear thisbe (c)   dear thisbe (c) EmptyYesterday at 9:52

Ryepaw
Comin' thro the rye...

Ryepaw let out a huff, his chin settling amongst the flower of carying colours once more. "Ain't I always?" He murmured, a sleepy smirk on his face with that trademark snaggle-tooth poking out of his top lip. He did not budge as Falconpaw leapt up. Time and time again, the other tom would pace around him while he lounged. "I do want to do somethin'. I wanna-- Oi, ow--"

The whoosh of Falconpaws paw ghosting over his ears had startled him a little too much. He straightened up with an effortless heave onto his front paw, eyes narrowed with a cheeky grin on his face. "The warriors get mad at me anyway, 'n you're the leaders kid. They ain't gonna yell at you..."

With a war cry that sounded more like a rushed and whooping laugh, Ryepaw bounded forward and shoved his broad front paws into Falconpaws shoulder. With a coupling grunt, twisted until he could force the spindly tom to the ground and planted him as heavy as he could without actually hurting him. He beamed down at him, a smile of all teeth and made his face scrunch. "C'mon," He taunted. "Lets see ya' wiggle outta this one."

Ryepaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 4 DMG and using 15 EP! Falconpaw is pinned for one turn.

Ryepaw
20/20 HP
25/40 EP (-15)

Falconpaw, pinned (0/1)
16/20 HP (-4)
40/40 EP
...poor body.
WindClan • Apprentice • He/Him • #95aeec

"sed non obligant."

Last edited by moonazyne on Wed 26 Jun 2024 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

dear thisbe (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear thisbe (c)   dear thisbe (c) EmptyYesterday at 9:53

i didn't forget the dice.. whaattt...

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior