Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9741

Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction   Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction EmptyTue 18 Jun 2024 - 11:43

howdy gang. Thanks for clicking.

It's been years since I've really engaged with Warriors. Like, since I last actively roleplayed here (not counting the times I got drunk and made a character and then never made it to apprenticeship). But in the middle of a very tough year, I guess I got inspired.

This is a Warriors fanfiction based off Shakespeare's Henriad: Richard II, 1 Henry IV, 2 Henry IV, Henry V, 1 Henry VI, 2 Henry VI, 3 Henry VI, Richard III. No, I don't give a toss about the Merry Wives of Windsor and you shouldn't either. Even Shakespeare didn't want to do that one.

I roleplayed Warriors here on WCC throughout my entire adolescence, but I've never actually... made a fanfic, or posted a story anywhere. This was a spontaneous depression-driven project and I didn't initially plan on posting it anywhere, but I figured I might as well share. I hope it's something you can enjoy.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/56745004/chapters/144255745
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14365948/1/Change-of-Leaf
https://www.wattpad.com/story/371266937-change-of-leaf

Regular updates once a week, every week (aiming for Tues-Thurs). Thanks and stay beautiful.

one of the characters is a homage to Mistpelt in order to honor WCC as a whole :)

Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction   Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction EmptyThu 19 Sep 2024 - 0:26

I know its been a couple months but just sayin', I love this fic and I've been following it like a maniac. The writing is beautiful and all the characters are so interesting <3 I LOVE how each character are written differently with their own minds justifying their actions and none of them are framed to be the "villain" in their own perspectives. It makes it hard to pinpoint who the villain actually is and I LOVE IT. Yeah so anyways I happened to finish reading the most recent chapter 28 minutes after it was posted without realising XD

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

Change of Leaf: Warriors fanfiction
Page 1 of 1