Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

pleasantries and formalities [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

pleasantries and formalities [c] Empty
PostSubject: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 13:39

The last rays of the sun were just dipping the horizon as Nettleweaver made haste to join the next patrol. His stomach was grumbling and the fresh-kill pile was devoid of his favourites, he needed to restock and help his clan while they were at it, Out the corner of his eye though, he caught Leopardstar making a bee-line towards him. He turned to face her, wondering if he was mistaken and she was after a cat behind him, but there no one behind him and her sharp eyes were practically boring into him. The white tom made an effort to stand up a little taller, he could only guess she had found out about the WindClan incident. He almost grinned, maybe she’d come to apologise, one could hope Lilypaw had sang his prayers- he did save her life after all. Somehow, he doubted that, more than likely he was in trouble for not handling it appropriately… Which also wasn’t the case if Lilypaw had been honest. For once there was no way he could have done anything wrong at all, was he about to get the apology he was owed?

“Leopardstar,” he greeted with a dip of his head. Classy and respectful, despite his own feelings ”I assume you’re here to ask me about what happened with Lilyvalley, the WindClanner and myself?”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

pleasantries and formalities [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

PostSubject: Re: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 15:05

i've given up on counting blessings
"That's correct," Leopardstar nodded. She wasn't here to pick a fight, and certainly not to get involved in petty apprentice grudges that ought to have been left in the apprentice's den. "My understanding is that you witnessed the trespasser's attack, and so I wish to hear your account of events. Part of my concern was that you might have also been hurt in the encounter. If you are, I would like for you to receive medical attention as soon as this conversation is over; even if you aren't, it would still be prudent to have Heatherberry take a look at you later in case there was something that escaped your attention in the moment. But I want as clear a picture of what happened as possible, because if this matter must be raised to WindClan directly--and it seems as though it might--I would prefer there be no doubt whatsoever as to what exactly occurred today."
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 16:11

“Oh, I’m perfectly unharmed. She did not touch me.” the warrior cut in, a slight smugness to his voice. … But, I thank you for the concern. I wouldn’t wish to waste Heatherberry’s time or the clan’s herbs.” added Nettleweaver as smoothly as he could from his less than calculated response. “We were on patrol, and Lilyvalley broke away from the group. Wanting to avoid trouble, I stayed with the main party until I heard a commotion. When I found Lilyvalley she was at the mercy of the WindClanner, I jumped in and ended the fight, but…” he shifted his paws, it was weird. He wasn’t sure how to explain the she-cat he encountered and just how strange he was, and he was afraid he was about to actually support Lilypaw. Nettleweaver steeled himself for what he was about to do. ”I know the clan has certain opinions of me, namely that I often stretch the truth, but I have never lied, and I’m not going to start today. I don’t know what happened at the start, but this WindClan cat wasn’t right in the head. She didn’t speak to me, she was so disturbed. The only sound she made was the most horrific scream I’ve ever heard, she just kept going and going until she was sick. She vomited up blood so dark it was black, she was basically foaming at the mouth. I made sure she left, I almost felt pity for how upset she was. It probably seems far fetched and even more so when I say Lilyvalley did not witness this part, but I’m sure she heard her caterwauls.” he swallowed, and then hesitated, before speaking again “I think the WindClanner was upset I saved LilyValley’s life, i know me and her don’t get along, but if I hadn’t arrived when I did, I doubt Lilyvalley would have returned with the patrol alive. I don’t like her, but I wouldn’t wish harm on her, no matter what my clanmates think or say.”

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 5:15

"Setting aside the colorful descriptions you say she wasn't present for, that account lines up quite well with Lilyvalley's description of what happened," Leopardstar nodded. "Admittedly, there's no way to confirm or deny those colorful descriptions other than your own testimony. Regardless, you performed your duty as a warrior, driving trespassers off of ShadowClan land, and protected a Clanmate in the process. That is admirable behavior, and the sort of initiative I sincerely hope to see in every warrior. That you need not like your Clanmates, but you are expected to defend them regardless."

Her tail lashed once, though Nettleweaver wasn't the recipient of her rage.

"Would you be able to pick her out of a crowd? I have no intention of sending a patrol to WindClan at the moment, considering the inherent risks, but the matter will be brought up at the next quarter-moon for discussion."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] EmptySun 23 Jun 2024 - 12:33

A pointed ear ticked at Leopardstar’s choice words. It seemed she still deemed him a liar in part, but there was at least some praise for Nettleweaver hidden in her words, enough so that he would cope with her false beliefs of him for the time being. It was a waiting game, after all. Plus, she hoped to see every warrior behave as he had, approval if ever he heard it. It was her high praise that had him inclined to believe the dappled leader’s anguish was for once not directed at him. “I would have no trouble picking her out, I don’t forget faces.” he mewed “But if i did, i’m sure the permanent damage to her voice would give her away. Is there anything else, Leopardstar?”

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 23:07

Leopardstar shook her head. "That's all, though I may need to call on the both of you to identify her at some point. Thank you for your time, Nettleweaver."

There was too much to deal with: WindClan, or at least one of theirs, saw fit to attempt murder on one of her warriors. This was not a slight she could allow to stand uncontested... And yet, every path forward seemed marred with yet more blood.

With a troubled expression, the leader turned and disappeared into her rarely-used den to think.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pleasantries and formalities [c]   pleasantries and formalities [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

pleasantries and formalities [c]
Page 1 of 1