Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Predators (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Predators (c) Empty
PostSubject: Predators (c)   Predators (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 20:16

One wobbly step after the other, Minkkit stalked her prey. The mossball wouldn’t stand a chance. With a wiggle of her rump, the black kit pounced, delivering a swift bite to her prey’s imaginary neck. “Hey, Serpentkit!” she called to her nearby brother. “Did you see that? I’m gonna be the best hunter in the forest. I hope I get Vinecrawler as a mentor, I’ve heard he’s a good hunter too. Who do you want as a mentor?”
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 637

Predators (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators (c)   Predators (c) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 13:58

"Ruthlessness is mercy upon ourselves"
Serpentkit
Kit | ThunderClan | He/Him

Serpentkit watched his sibling, lounging near the entrance of the nursery with his head high. He was practicing looking as regal and cool as his mother. He was dignified. He was graceful. He was... oh that was a good move! The young tom perked up as his sibling lept and bit into her target. Maybe a little play wouldn't make him look too undignified. He was himself after all, he was bound to look super cool while playing anyway.

He bounded over, his tail straight up. "Yeah, I saw! Though, you'll have to be second best because I'm going to be the best hunter," he declared. Also the best fighter. Though, if he were truly going to be the best, he'd have to be taught by the best, right?

"I'll be taught by Acornstar of course!" He purred, puffing out his chest. He deserved to be taught by the best, who was better than the leader? Wait... "Or Mom. She's the best, so she would teach me how to be the best." Not that he needed too much help to be perfect, but he had ambitions and he knew he had to be at his absolute finest to reach them.

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down

Predators (c)
Page 1 of 1