Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Princesses (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 18:28

Minkkit had had enough of her brothers for one day. They were cool, but sometimes a girl needs some girl time. The black she-kit bounded over to the nearest girl, another kit a bit older than her. Ooh, a Feral! Cool! “Hi! I’m Minkkit!” she mewed. “I’m Nightdancer’s one and only daughter and the coolest kit here besides maybe my brothers, how about you?”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptySun 23 Jun 2024 - 12:56

Feral Speak
Forest Speak

Petalkit blinked, golden eyes narrowing on the pipsqueak in front of her. One of the newer additions to the nursery, and unlike Silverdusk’s kits this one was unfortunately not in any way feral. Which greatly confused the larger kitten, because how could Minkkit and her troop of siblings be the coolest if they weren’t feral? Her tail thumped on the ground, but she’d been reminded a few times to be nicer to the other kids. Maybe Minkkit hadn’t mean to be stupid, she couldn’t help it. Petalkit wished she could help her get better, but somethings were impossible to fix so instead she pitied her. ”I’m Petalkit. I don’t really like speaking your language so if you want to actually be cool and talk more I can teach you my one.” Well, maybe she could help a little, she could turn Minkkit into an almost feral.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Princesses (c) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 15:21

“Ooh, yes please!” Minkkit chirped. “I wanna speak all the languages! Did you know there’s actually three? My mom’s friends with the deputy and she speaks all three languages and I think that’s so cool! How do we start?”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 18:54

Feral Speak
Forest Speak

Petalkit’s brow furrowed in confusion. Three languages? She’d already mastered two, what was another one. ”I bet I can learn all of the languages before you, i’m already one ahead so you’ve got loads of catching up to do.” she proclaimed happily. She’d offered to help Minkkit with the feral language and now Petalkit had decided it was a competition she felt significantly less inclined to want to help her. It was a predicament; win easily or win but give the enemy a leg up. Her whiskers twitched in thought, but her mind was made up quickly enough. It was no fun winning easily like she usually did, giving Minkkit a few pointers couldn’t hurt. ”okay listen carefully, I will teach you some phrases. this is hello- hello . And if i was to introduce myself i would say Hi, I’m Petalkit. How are you? That’s saying your name and asking how the other cat is doing. Oh, and this is how you say Minkkit; Mousebrain!” Petalkit snorted, then raised a paw to cover her laugh. “You should introduce yourself to my mum or my siblings in the feral tongue, or my aunt Crocusfrost or my Aunt Silverdusk. When my papa and my uncle Wiggleworm come back to the forest you also have to introduce yourself to them like i taught you too. They would really like it. Okay, what other things do you want me to teach you?”

Princesses (c) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 14:48

”Hi, I’m Mousebrain,” Minkkit mewed, testing the way the words felt in her mouth. “That’s actually kinda pretty. Can we do other stuff for a basic conversation? I wanna be able to say ‘how are you,’ ‘thanks,’ stuff like that.”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptyMon 29 Jul 2024 - 12:10

Feral Speak
Forest Speak

Petalkit’s cheeks inflated with contained laughter. She nodded her head fervently, in an attempt to conceal said laughter and in elated encouragement for her student. ”Yes! Like that, and you’re correct! My langue is pretty, that’s why i like it more.” she purred, eyes glimmering. Minkkit was an eager pupil and she was more than happy to teach her the phrases she asked for. The she-kit quickly went over them, her head bobbing thoughtfully when it was Minkkit’s turn to sound it back to her. There was a rustle of leaves overhead and suddenly something even better than her language was squirming around inside Petalkit’s head. She jumped to her paws, bouncing. ”Say, Minkkit, what do you think of StarClan?” she asked, leaning closer expectantly.

Princesses (c) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 21:14

“StarClan? Well, I know our warrior ancestors watch over us and sometimes they talk to leaders and medicine cats. I’ve heard apprentices get a special meeting with them too. It all seems interesting, but I don’t know that I have an opinion. Why, do you have one?”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2024 - 12:13

Feral Speak
Forest Speak

“Oh.” answered Petalkit, ears falling back “Really?” There was a sense of disappointment to her words, the way Papa talked about Gekala and the fact she knew aunt Silverdusk wasn’t feral and followed Gekala had given her hope that there would be more. “My papa doesn’t believe in StarClan he follows the feral religion, Gekala, and so do I. My mama follows StarClan too, but she says she still follows some parts of Gekala.”

Princesses (c) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) EmptyTue 20 Aug 2024 - 19:59

Minkpaw perked her ears up. “Really? I still think StarClan exists since leaders get their lives and all but Gekala probably does too! Could you tell me more about it? Is there any sign like with StarClan where you guys get to see it or is it something where you have to wait until you die?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Princesses (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses (c)   Princesses (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Princesses (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: