Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) Empty
PostSubject: Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)   Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 4:12

Cindersky
I loved you...

Cindersky had grown to like the organisation aspect of being deputy. It gave her things to think about at the end of the night and during the day when she was not otherwise preoccupied, and seeing it all fall into place the next morning always gave her a sense of satisfaction she had never found otherwise. The other part that she liked about it, was that she could occasionally pull the patrolling groups to her liking. Such was the case today, a giddy tingle to her paws as both bi-coloured siblings had joined her. Like old times.

"You know," She said as they coiled around the border scent-marks, voice raised above the low roar of the Gorge. "I think this is the first time all three of us have ever been in the same place together since... Well..." Her lips quirked in a knowing smile, paws coming to a halt by a set of scattered, salty, moisture-licked stones. "I do miss it, though."
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3152

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)   Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 10:32

LARKSPRING
I know I'm more fool than wise...

A patrol out with Cindersky or Rookflight was always the highlight of Larkspring’s day, and being out with the both of them felt doubly so. Larkspring’s maw was tilted up slightly in the best approximation of a smile a cat like him could manage. It felt like a light day, for once not heavy with grief.

“I have missed it as well. I think it is good that we can be on a patrol together like this,” Larkspring said. “Has being deputy been well for you? I know it’s more tasks than you are used to.” He brushed against Rookflight’s side. “Or you—I know you’ve been a bit busy as well with new apprentices. You should be taking time to rest.”
...he said to me.
RiverClan • T5 Warrior • He/Him • #787878
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)   Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 19:53

ROOKFLIGHT
I would rather stay in bed, but...

It was not a surprise at all to be on a patrol alongside Cindersky and Larkspring. With Cindersky holding the title of deputy now, she was free to organize the patrol groups as she wished--really, it was only a matter of time. Rookflight was only surprised it wasn’t sooner. It had been a while since it’d been just the three of them like this. And so much had happened in that time… They were thoughts Cindersky seemed to share. Rookflight gave themself a quiet shake and turned their ears toward the growing rumble of the Gorge until Larkspring pressed gently against them.

”Do not worry,” they assured, ”I have been resting plenty. I rather like being a mentor, truthfully.” Rookflight’s whiskers twitched with consideration. They’d been so uncertain when Lightpaw was first assigned to them, but they found teaching was rather enjoyable. ”That goes for you as well, Cindersky, not just me.” They went on warmly, blinking toward her as they spoke. ”Resting is important. You ought to heed that, too, Lark.”
...I know there's a reason I'm alive.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • they/he • #6082B6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)   Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) EmptyWed 10 Jul 2024 - 4:39

Cindersky
I loved you...

"Resting is hard to come by with so many patrols to do, and little time in the day," Cindersky replied with a hum. "Though I have been finding myself enjoying the end of the day a lot more now. I took it for granted before."

The two siblings seemed more concrete in their walking patterns. Her? Not so much. Up and down on a rock, a pivot of her paws the second one of them took a breath to speak. Left and right of them. She could not stand still, that was too difficult. Not when she had no reason to stand still. Not when she was in her favourite company again.

"Being a mentor, though,"
She continued with a lop of her head to the side. "I think I enjoy it. Creekpaw is a quick learner, though I find she is distant at times."
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3152

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)   Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 10:07

LARKSPRING
I know I'm more fool than wise...

Larkspring hummed as his friends spoke about their duties and mentorship. His own thoughts soured, turning to his own apprentices. Spiderpaw and Jaypaw, lost to the wind. Twilightpaw—lost to illness. He had yet to see an apprentice to warriorhood, and it left a pit rolling in his stomach. Was it something to do with him that caused this curse? He wondered what Gingerstripe would have to say—if he would illuminate more misdeeds on Larkspring’s life.

He blinked a couple of times to bring himself back to the conversation. He replied, “Well you both are far too busy all of the time. I find it appalling.” He looked at Cindersky and said, “Surely Poppystar could allow you an extra afternoon off one of these days so you don’t run yourself too ragged. The three of us could enjoy an afternoon at the rocks, leaving ourselves refreshed for the coming season.”
...he said to me.
RiverClan • T5 Warrior • He/Him • #787878

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)   Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk Border Patrol (June 2024)
Page 1 of 1