Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i felt so alone, lucky me (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6888

i felt so alone, lucky me (c) Empty
PostSubject: i felt so alone, lucky me (c)   i felt so alone, lucky me (c) EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 17:52

Larchbreeze knew very little about Kestrelchirp. He only knew through overhearing conversations and seeing the two together briefly that he was Nectarflower's mate, and therefore the father of her kits. But when he saw an apprentice that looked almost exactly like the tom, it wasn't too hard to put two and two together and pin her as one of Nectarflower's kits. Stars, she'd had such a large litter. Why was it that some queens had five or more kits, and others only bore one? He wouldn't have minded having siblings, growing up. It might've taken some of his mother's pressure off of him if there had been more antics to go around other than just his own. Thinking at all in the negative about Rainberry put a sour tang in the back of his throat, though, so he sent that thought away. No one would want to be his friend if he just stood around and moped about something that hadn't happened, and now would never happen. Instead he made his way over to where one of the many new apprentices stood with her recently-caught prey, waving his tail in greeting. "Nice catch," he called. "You're one of Nectarflower's daughters, right?"

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down

i felt so alone, lucky me (c)
Page 1 of 1